The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: Who is this? Dont remember me? :cry:

Yeah good job, last time i was online you were into Belgiums
Of course I remember lol. You're Dumbledore.

Yep, I've finished working on them already. Good to have you back.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

nice. tnx :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

A quick update.

Thoroughbreds:

My Thoroughbreds are getting shorter and shorter...which is...not good. Ah well, once I add some paint markings they'll grow taller.

Thoroughbred XY

A blood bay with a pretty sheen, he's one of the numerous Thoroughbred guys who share the same name...lol.

Thoroughbred XY

A much taller Thoroughbred with pretty alright stats, he's one of the studs I'd be using to increase the height of my Thoroughbreds.

Spotted Saddle Horses:

SSH XY

The same situation, short and smol horses. Ah well, they're supposed to be on the shorter side.

SSH XY

His mohawk is cute and he's sired many pretty foals with good stats.

Mining Dirt of <CS>

The few who have a proper name here lol. This dude paved the way for many a good stated Spotted Saddle.

Shotgun Rider of <CS>

Name fittingly suggested by Sunken, he has the best comment for Stamina in my Spotted Saddles. Unfortunately, he does not seem to be a good sire.

Standardbred:

A huge thanks to Dawnstar for gifting me this 65 Speed silky, metallic beauty!

Just you wait, Dawn, expect lots of gifts from me.
Dawnstar's Silky Fur (♀️)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:A quick update.

Thoroughbreds:

My Thoroughbreds are getting shorter and shorter...which is...not good. Ah well, once I add some paint markings they'll grow taller.

Thoroughbred XY

A blood bay with a pretty sheen, he's one of the numerous Thoroughbred guys who share the same name...lol.

Thoroughbred XY

A much taller Thoroughbred with pretty alright stats, he's one of the studs I'd be using to increase the height of my Thoroughbreds.

Spotted Saddle Horses:

SSH XY

The same situation, short and smol horses. Ah well, they're supposed to be on the shorter side.

SSH XY

His mohawk is cute and he's sired many pretty foals with good stats.

Mining Dirt of <CS>

The few who have a proper name here lol. This dude paved the way for many a good stated Spotted Saddle.

Shotgun Rider of <CS>

Name fittingly suggested by Sunken, he has the best comment for Stamina in my Spotted Saddles. Unfortunately, he does not seem to be a good sire.

Standardbred:

A huge thanks to Dawnstar for gifting me this 65 Speed silky, metallic beauty!

Just you wait, Dawn, expect lots of gifts from me.
Dawnstar's Silky Fur (♀️)
I totally get the Thoroughbreds getting shorter and shorter thing. I bred my 15.1 hand high Tb mare to a 15 hand high Tb stallion and got a 13.1 hand high filly:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1523118
You've got some nice Spotted Saddle horses. Did you create the breed yourself?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Jockey wrote: I totally get the Thoroughbreds getting shorter and shorter thing. I bred my 15.1 hand high Tb mare to a 15 hand high Tb stallion and got a 13.1 hand high filly:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1523118
You've got some nice Spotted Saddle horses. Did you create the breed yourself?
I've gotten some new blood and plan to introduce more height along with lowering their COI while keeping their looks and stats intact.
Well ouch perhaps shortness is in the line.
Sadly nope, I just grabbed what I could find on the Market and used some of my horses (Standardbreds nd American Saddlebreds) to make them. And of course crossed them to improve their stats.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Just an update:

I had been really busy these few months, and had little time to come on HWO. However, that doesn't mean I'm ready to cut my Racers some slack. No way. Nothing like a lil rivalry to fire me up.

Spotted Saddles:

Come to think of it, my Spotted Saddles have been quite tame recently. I've been busy trying to cross them with NABs to get some lovely paint markings, and I'm quite pleased with the progress so far.

I hope for them to retain their endurance characteristics, Mohawks and lovely pearl genes. This is also a way to lower their appalling COI. My horses are known to be generally better, (especially racehorses) with lower COI. And I don't intend to change that.

A Sock and Stocking

Two pearls, dark eyes.

Stockings!

Really nothing much to show at this point, I'll post some successful ones next time!

Thoroughbreds:

This is my third time breeding Thoroughbreds. It can be compared to an on and off couple lol. Standardbreds were the best experience, but Thoroughbreds feel familiar and more interesting. It might or might not be good news for you that they are doing splendidly. *Smirks*

One of my favorites:
Crimson River of <CS>

Some random unnamed horses, maybe I'll name them some day.
Thoroughbred XY

Thoroughbred XY

Thoroughbred XX

Thoroughbred XX

Thoroughbred XY

And a pretty lil filly with pretty good stats:
Triple Tiara of <CS>

And of course, last but certainly not least, a 66 Speed neon chestnut stallion.
Tangerine of <CS>
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Hope all is well, I’ve been thinking of you!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Destany662 wrote:Hope all is well, I’ve been thinking of you!
Yes, all is well, thank you.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

An update:

Standardbreds:

My Standardbred, one of the ones I've forgotten to finish training but finally did it, broke a Harness Racing World Record.

Iron Heart II of <CS>

He is a gorgeous Smoky Black fluffy stallion with good Conformation and great Breeder's Report comments.

I am somewhat used to breaking world records so it wasn't a huge surprise. But it was a welcome one, of course.

Thoroughbreds:

Thoroughbred XY

A newer Thoroughbred, he has a beautiful coat and equally good stats, the correct temperament and an evaluation of 4 Stars in the Thoroughbred book. The only reason why he isn't 5 stars is he is 2% too horsey. Lol.

Crimson River of <CS>

Crimson River is only one title away from Supreme Grand Master Champion. I look forward to it.

The Olympian of <CS>

Also, I finally named this guy, perhaps it was long overdue. I think he's in the top Thoroughbred rankings, I'm not sure, and can't be bothered to check.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Update:

I've been pretty active recently and will continue to be on consistently as my school term ends and I go on holiday.

Standardbreds:

My Standardbreds are excellent as usual, and has broke another few records for me.

Iron Gates of <CS>

A handsome fluffy Smoky Black Standardbred Stallion, his Breeder's Report is extremely desirable along with his temperament and build. He also sires some pretty foals. He broke the Racing Level 4 Record.

Soulmate of <CS>

Also another fluffy horse, he is a cute albeit smallish Standardbred Stallion with the most desired comment in the Breeder's Report for speed. He has a 65.54% for COI, which I think is commendable, especially when he is of a rarer breed and not very big gene pool. He broke the Harness Racing Level 3 and 7 World Records.

I feel proud when I see my Standardbreds as they achieved so much and are of excellent quality. *Pats herself on the back*

Thoroughbreds:

My Thoroughbreds has also been keeping well, with multiple horses being eligible for training recently. Though they might be of good quality, they are sorely lacking in some areas, and I will put more effort in teasing these knots out.

Thoroughbred XY

A Chestnut Stallion with a notable Breeder's Report and Conformation, this stallion shows promise in the competition ring.

Peach Beryl of <CS>

Named after a gemstone, he is a sleek and shining Flaxen Gold Champagne (I think) stallion with stockings and a good body (5 Star Evaluation in Thoroughbred Book) ideal for racing. He also has potential in the show ring.

Black Andradite of <CS>

Also named after a black Gemstone, he is a striking black stallion with piercing green eyes, he has an excellent Breeder's Report for a Thoroughbred in my experience of breeding them. Unfortunately, his conformation was not as good, and leaves many things to be desired, but I've no doubt he'll do well in competitions.

Rubellite Tourmaline of <CS>

Rubellite Tourmaline is a stunning metallic Chestnut with a sock and stocking. Again, he is named after a gemstone, the beautiful Rubellite. He is also evualted as a 5 Star in the Thoroughbred evaluation book, and has the desired body type and temperament. He should also be a good competitor in the Racing discipline.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:32 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:32 pm