Community Forum

Green Meadow Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BananaDragon
Visit My Farm

Green Meadow Stables

Post by BananaDragon »

Green Meadow Stables is currently working on breeding Akhal-Tekes, and Colorful Prz!!
Last edited by BananaDragon on January 8th, 2017, 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Re: Green Meadow Stables | Belgians & Akhal-Tekes

Post by BananaDragonSide »

My side account breeds lots of random, crazy, things. I'm also looking for a 'project' to do, aside from random things.
Last edited by BananaDragonSide on December 28th, 2016, 6:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Updates

-1/4/2017-

Shetlands are here!!! They have a nice large pasture, and I have some very interesting Codes, Goals, and Colors. I also have a new breeding partner - Lillyian_Stables!!! (Who, I might add, I got addicted to shetties...)

-12/13/2016-

New foals!

Golden Touch was born to Timeless Gallop and EA's Morning Song. Golden Touch

Wicked Hawk was born to Private Thy Sparrow and Wicked Spider. Wicked Hawk

-12/10/2016-

Restarted my stables to keep focus a little more. I got four new horses. (I also kept two horses as 'Pets' and still have one for sale.)

Private thy Sparrow - Belgian Mare

EA's Morning Song - Arabian Mare

Timeless Gallop - Arabian Stallion

Dream Moon - Hackney Mare (For Hackney Pony Breeding)
Last edited by BananaDragonSide on January 4th, 2017, 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

BananaDragonSide wrote:ping!
Hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to get Timeless Gallop at stud?
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

hex4kit wrote:Hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to get Timeless Gallop at stud?
Of course! He's up now :)
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

BananaDragonSide wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to get Timeless Gallop at stud?
Of course! He's up now :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Great job! Your farm is looking good! I was wondering if I could help you in any way, you can take a look around my farm, and tell me if there is anything that you are intrested in.

*the horses in the "arabian" pasture are of limits, feel free to ask for anything else!
BananaDragon
Visit My Farm

Re: Green Meadow Stables

Post by BananaDragon »

Updates!!

The Rainbow Prz Project

This is a project I've started to get purebred prz with colors other than Dun/Buckskin. I'll be breeding Prz to Shetland Ponies, then breeding the foals to Shetland Ponies again, then breeding them back to Prz (And occasionally Shetland Ponies) slowly until I have purebred Prz.

Our first foal born to this project - Dark Daylight

Her parents are now both for sale :: Sunshine Daylight
Dark Knight
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Restarting

Since I've not been online in a while, I'm mostly restarting this account because I don't even remember when I was trying to do in this game. Not sure what I'll do afterwards though, probably continue with my random stuff.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

The Arabian Spotted Draft (Name W.I.P.)

I've decided to half-make an Illegitimate Breed. I call it the Arabian Spotted Draft (For now).

I'm aiming for an Arabian-like tail, a Roman nose, and spots. They should be above 15.2hh fully grown for now. They should be Pony type, Medium Heavy to Very Heavy, and have a body size of 60%-100%. Preferably with Light-Medium Feathering and Fluffy Manes.

This will change in the future, but is what I'm aiming for to start.

To start off the project, I've bought an Arabian mare with some spots.
CW's Red Magic

She's not very tall, though I'm hoping for some pretty foals. I've bred her to one of Totina's Leopard Project Stallions
ℬℳ Potent Snow
Become a Patron!