The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ∂Sunset Meadows

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hello
Rejects are in paddock 23.
I'm going through my stallions too. I can only put 16 up for stud at once, so I'll keep 12 in a barn for public use, then I'm going to sell the rest, if there's any you want.
Sure! I'll go through them all
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: Rejects are in paddock 23.
I'm going through my stallions too. I can only put 16 up for stud at once, so I'll keep 12 in a barn for public use, then I'm going to sell the rest, if there's any you want.
Sure! I'll go through them all

come into chat
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

stephanie111 wrote:
UPDATE TIME:
Current Projects Include:
6 Gold Pure Arabians
Boerperde Horses
Black Arabians with White spots
6 Gold Pure Arabs:
This one is probably the hardest, for I have not found a solid "way" to breed a 6 gold mare, or stallion. The closest I have gotten are here:
Kayaine's Wonder

Wallflower

Ruby Jewel

Boerperde Horses
This is a project I am helping Malakai10 with. The recipe includes: (Hackeney x Thoroughbred) x Cape Town. This may take a while....
Black Arabs with White Spots
I have seen this pattern on other breeds (delioboz and grade horse) and I wonder if this could be reproduced on an arab. To do this I will take a horse with this patterning and breed it with one of my arabs to see if the pattern stays. If it does, I will continue breeding the horses until I am able to breed one. A example that inspired me to do this is:
Example

This project may not continue, for the Appaloosa and the 6 gold project are the most important to me right now.
im back from afk
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

stephanie111 wrote:
UPDATE TIME:
Current Projects Include:
6 Gold Pure Arabians
Boerperde Horses
Black Arabians with White spots
6 Gold Pure Arabs:
This one is probably the hardest, for I have not found a solid "way" to breed a 6 gold mare, or stallion. The closest I have gotten are here:
Kayaine's Wonder

Wallflower

Ruby Jewel

Boerperde Horses
This is a project I am helping Malakai10 with. The recipe includes: (Hackeney x Thoroughbred) x Cape Town. This may take a while....
Black Arabs with White Spots
I have seen this pattern on other breeds (delioboz and grade horse) and I wonder if this could be reproduced on an arab. To do this I will take a horse with this patterning and breed it with one of my arabs to see if the pattern stays. If it does, I will continue breeding the horses until I am able to breed one. A example that inspired me to do this is:
Example

This project may not continue, for the Appaloosa and the 6 gold project are the most important to me right now.

let me know when you are on woman
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

stephanie111 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hello
Rejects are in paddock 23.
Sure! I'll go through them all[/quote]

You forgot to put the public post so i could get your horses for you so i didn't get them from horze
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:ping
Hey! Thought I would stop by to see how things are going.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:ping
Hey! Thought I would stop by to see how things are going.
Good! Have bred 2 6 gold fillies so far, just haven't managed anymore 6 gold 1 green boys, so things have come to a bit of a stand still.
Vallers and I are on archived chat if you want to join.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hey! Thought I would stop by to see how things are going.
Good! Have bred 2 6 gold fillies so far, just haven't managed anymore 6 gold 1 green boys, so things have come to a bit of a stand still.
Vallers and I are on archived chat if you want to join.
Yay!!!!! Sorry I can't. :( I'm gonna have to go in a few minutes to teach a lesson. FYI, your mare is ready! I got her filly and just in case, I bred her ot a 6 gold boy for oyu
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: Yay!!!!! Sorry I can't. :( I'm gonna have to go in a few minutes to teach a lesson. FYI, your mare is ready! I got her filly and just in case, I bred her ot a 6 gold boy for oyu
That's okay! Link me to her and I'll pick her up?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Yay!!!!! Sorry I can't. :( I'm gonna have to go in a few minutes to teach a lesson. FYI, your mare is ready! I got her filly and just in case, I bred her ot a 6 gold boy for oyu
That's okay! Link me to her and I'll pick her up?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/709230
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm