The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Paddlepoplion and MichelleRoddy farms

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Re: Paddlepoplion and MichelleRoddy farms

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

paddlepoplion wrote:Oh so you saw him?
yea i saw him quite honestly hes the kind of stock that my aunt likes to deal with and if he wasnt so far away i have no doubt in my mind that my aunt would kill to have some coverings off him . Hes got nice form and holds himself well
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

yeah i love him, and i'll have to wait until tomorrow to show you a pic of my mares, this old apple mac is rubbish xD
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

paddlepoplion wrote:yeah i love him, and i'll have to wait until tomorrow to show you a pic of my mares, this old apple mac is rubbish xD
yea after a while those apple computers do start to not work properly ive had to replace my own computer not to long ago but neither one was a apple both where Dell and the old one is older than my little sis by a year and shes 9 lol :D
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

yeah i have another computer (a proper one) but it's getting fixed, it'll be done by tomorrow though :) yeah the first mare is a smokey brown with a star on her fore-head in the shape of a hook curved to the right. Her name is Moorooluck Breezin'. The second one is brown, but she's really dark so she looks black. She doesn't have any markings and her name is Rialda Topflite. They are both HSH, or Heritage Stock Horses, and the first one is definitely pregnant, and we're not sure about the second one, since the ultrasound said she was empty, but we're starting to doubt that now xD We call her the whale xD And their barn names are (first one) Breeze, and (second one) Skye :D
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

in total we have 7 horses: Breeze, Skye, Duchess, Caspian, Sandy, Sebastian (Seb) and Nikki (my horse). You know Breeze and Skye, so Duchess is a smokey brown too, with a really cute snip on her nose. We got her and her baby Caspian from the sale yards, and Duchess (her barn name is Mumma because she LOVES foals, no joke) has been abused, so you can't touch her, but we're getting close to be able to. Sandy, is a rescued bay Standardbred who was also from the sale yard, she's nothing special, but we love her to bits. Sebastian is my sisters horse, who is a really old retired chestnut Thoroughbred (who's race name was Give Way and he was kinda famous because he was the only one to win the Bong Bong Cup 2 years in a row) my sister is actually getting another Thoroughbred today :) And Nikki, my beautiful Flaxen Liver Chestnut (purple in summer) Arabian with a broken blaze and a lil' bit of white on her back right back foot. Oh and also with Duchess, when we bought her from the sale yards, she had Caspian at foot, he was only 1, and she was also 1 week from foaling. When she did foal, it was a buckskin pinto, but sadly it was too early and it died. Ever since Duchess runs around whinnying and looking for her dead foal :( :( :(
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

paddlepoplion wrote:yeah i have another computer (a proper one) but it's getting fixed, it'll be done by tomorrow though :) yeah the first mare is a smokey brown with a star on her fore-head in the shape of a hook curved to the right. Her name is Moorooluck Breezin'. The second one is brown, but she's really dark so she looks black. She doesn't have any markings and her name is Rialda Topflite. They are both HSH, or Heritage Stock Horses, and the first one is definitely pregnant, and we're not sure about the second one, since the ultrasound said she was empty, but we're starting to doubt that now xD We call her the whale xD And their barn names are (first one) Breeze, and (second one) Skye :D
yea sometimes those ultrasounds dont see anything but theirs something i know one of my aunts mares was like that during one of her pregnancies it was the way the foal was positioned that she was hidden i would say if she keeps getting bigger to check again but now that i think about it she could be having a false pregnancy one of my aunts mares did that as well she even put off milk for a foal so we used her as a nurse mare that year cause one of our mares denied the foal that she had
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

paddlepoplion wrote:in total we have 7 horses: Breeze, Skye, Duchess, Caspian, Sandy, Sebastian (Seb) and Nikki (my horse). You know Breeze and Skye, so Duchess is a smokey brown too, with a really cute snip on her nose. We got her and her baby Caspian from the sale yards, and Duchess (her barn name is Mumma because she LOVES foals, no joke) has been abused, so you can't touch her, but we're getting close to be able to. Sandy, is a rescued bay Standardbred who was also from the sale yard, she's nothing special, but we love her to bits. Sebastian is my sisters horse, who is a really old retired chestnut Thoroughbred (who's race name was Give Way and he was kinda famous because he was the only one to win the Bong Bong Cup 2 years in a row) my sister is actually getting another Thoroughbred today :) And Nikki, my beautiful Flaxen Liver Chestnut (purple in summer) Arabian with a broken blaze and a lil' bit of white on her back right back foot. Oh and also with Duchess, when we bought her from the sale yards, she had Caspian at foot, he was only 1, and she was also 1 week from foaling. When she did foal, it was a buckskin pinto, but sadly it was too early and it died. Ever since Duchess runs around whinnying and looking for her dead foal :( :( :(
yea mares really never get over loosing a foal so far none of ours has really been that bad whenever we loose a foal my aunt usually goes and gets an orphan foal that looks like the one the mare had but sometimes they don't even have to look like the baby they lost for them to take up with them :(
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

Sorry i took a while, my sister just got back with her new TB, he's a rescue case though... You should see him, he's literally got deep bites all over him, and on a weight scale of 1 to 10, he's about a 2. He is gorgeous though, he's pretty bright chestnut with a cute white stocking. He actually looks like a Standardbred. And lookie at my new foal:

MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

paddlepoplion wrote:Sorry i took a while, my sister just got back with her new TB, he's a rescue case though... You should see him, he's literally got deep bites all over him, and on a weight scale of 1 to 10, he's about a 2. He is gorgeous though, he's pretty bright chestnut with a cute white stocking. He actually looks like a Standardbred. And lookie at my new foal:

He sound like a cutie and i hope he recovers well with his weight and all i think that y'all have him in tip top shape in no time though :D oh and your new foal looks so cute as well
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

Yeah I love both horses, real or not xD
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am