The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Vladimir Heavy Drafts - The first on HWO!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Vladimir Heavy Drafts - The first on HWO!

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote:Thanks! I'm so proud of them. :) And thanks to your stallions for the help - couldn't have done it without them.
You totally could have!

It's just easier when there is more than one person working on the project. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Raikit wrote:Thanks! I'm so proud of them. :) And thanks to your stallions for the help - couldn't have done it without them.
You totally could have!

It's just easier when there is more than one person working on the project. :)
It definitely is! I'm very grateful for all of the preliminary work that you and everyone else did. Hopefully we can start making this breed more popular. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote:It definitely is! I'm very grateful for all of the preliminary work that you and everyone else did. Hopefully we can start making this breed more popular. ;)
That's the goal. Make them a dominating show horse. That seems to be the best way to make people want them.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Raikit wrote:It definitely is! I'm very grateful for all of the preliminary work that you and everyone else did. Hopefully we can start making this breed more popular. ;)
That's the goal. Make them a dominating show horse. That seems to be the best way to make people want them.
Definitely. Jasmine has been showing on my side and has been doing decently in Log Pull, Hunter, and Dressage. Hopefully we can breed them up to be even better!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote:Definitely. Jasmine has been showing on my side and has been doing decently in Log Pull, Hunter, and Dressage. Hopefully we can breed them up to be even better!
Can't wait!!

Question - what level Stamina are you on? For the Skills training?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Raikit wrote:Definitely. Jasmine has been showing on my side and has been doing decently in Log Pull, Hunter, and Dressage. Hopefully we can breed them up to be even better!
Can't wait!!

Question - what level Stamina are you on? For the Skills training?
First level of Stamina Training 3. I've been working on other skills for now considering that each Stamina level now takes more than 8 days.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote: First level of Stamina Training 3. I've been working on other skills for now considering that each Stamina level now takes more than 8 days.
Really?

I'll move the conversation to PM so I don't clog up you board! :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

New colt born.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Weight Of Gold

Wako and Evie moved to my side while I train the other four.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

New filly born.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Time Change

Tika has been moved to my side until I have space to train her.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Red is now available for breeding! Approved mares and players are eligible for a discount on his stud fee. PM or ping me for details or to seek approval.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Heavy Potential
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:48 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:48 am