The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

White Maple Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

White Maple Stables

Post by equestrianshadows »

White Maple Stables is a training and breeding farm. Here I buy good stat horses and train them so people can buy them ready for competing. I can take other people's horses and train them too for a fair price (Just post below if you want me to train and I'll take them for a price you think is fair). Apart from my training section I have a haflinger breeding program (they are so cute!) which I have just started as I have struggled to find one but luckily I found a mare and picked her up. Later on I found a stud and now she is expecting a foal! If you have a haflinger you're willing to sell, stud or rent out I will happily pay a fair price for it. I also have a beautiful mare who I keep in my stable who just sits around. Please help White Maple Stables grow!

|ЯR|White Penny (My haflinger mare)
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: White Maple Stables

Penny has finally given birth to a foal! I'm worried about the filly's COI as her sire and dam both had the same sire and dam :( . I've called her ES White Sunset and she has one gold trait.

ES White Sunset (Filly)
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: White Maple Stables

Just received a huge lot of haflingers thanks to cattus. I'm thinking of sell mares I've bred that are pregnant to help other people start up a haflinger project. I can train horses for others, just ask!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 am