The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Welcome
To the

Future Farm Farmlog

We are a group of (Dutch)friends that work together to accomplish our goals. We all have experience with horses in real life, so when we found this game, we found eachother and started working together.

Goals
We mainly focus on breeding. We try to make our own ingredients for new breeds.
Players can order Custom horses with us. We are very proud of our horses so we wont sell them cheap.
We also offer training and champing, but again.. you probably cant afford us :twisted: :lol:

Why a Farmlog?
We like to have a Forumtread where i can post my progress and horse pictures, so i can look back when i feel like it 8-) Also a log can document the date when we have bred the first of a breed.

I noticed that some people ask for jobs on the Forum, and to help people out i can offer jobs once in a while.
We gladly help people, so if you need cash just ask for a job and i find a suitable job for you.

♛World Records♛ :
Obstable Driving
World record Obstacle driving lvl 1
World record Obstacle driving lvl 4
World record Obstacle driving lvl 5
World record Obstacle driving lvl 6
World record Obstacle driving lvl 7
World record Obstacle driving lvl 8
World record Obstacle driving lvl 9
World record Obstacle driving lvl 10

Marathon Driving
World record Marathon driving lvl 1
World record Marathon driving lvl 3
World record Marathon driving lvl 5
World record Marathon driving lvl 6

Log Pull
World record Logpull lvl 1
World record Logpull lvl 3
World record Logpull lvl 4
World record Logpull lvl 6
World record Logpull lvl 9
World record Logpull lvl 10

Cross Country
World record Cross Country lvl 2
♞***************************************♞
FirstYanqi in the game
First Kustanai in the game
First Lithuanian Heavy Draft in the game
First Chilean Corralero in the game
First Kushum in the game
First Danube in the game
First Murakosi in the game

Last edited by 8arbarossa on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 58 times in total.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Completed

Post by 8arbarossa »

:arrow: Current Jobs

Job 1
Turkmene stallion with a rating 5/5 for Turkmene, Black, HGP 50+ and three golden stats
Payment : 50.000 credits and offcourse if you need help, just call

COI is not the most importent thing for me, but its also not unimportent.. A COI below 40% is appreciated.

A loan can be given if needed for studfees ect.
how? request the loan in this tread, offer a horse for the amount you need. (this is only for applicants)

Applicants :
LesEvangeline
HappyRabbit

Horses have to be deliverd before19 june. I will review the horses, look at their pedigree, sex, colour etc. if the horses are complient to my order i will take them, if they are not you failed :twisted:
If you took a loan, the loan will be deducted from the reward. Every day you are late i will deduct 1000 credits

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by 8arbarossa on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by LesEvangeline »

So, I thought I might make all querries about the job over on this thread....
Just so you know, I have a part time summer job and that's it, so i'm online probably more than I should be.... This also means I probably post more than I should be... he he..... sorry about that...

Updates:
I have moved all of my 'of age' Stallions into a field on this account:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/49552
These stallions are my breeding stock, and since you wanted their line to be exclusive, I have now started to turn the stud adds on when I have a specific mare free, and turning it off afterwards. This account will be aging as little as possible so I can maintain my studs.
I was also using your stallion 'fast smarty pants'(nice name, btw), but you just took that down, so I guess I'm done doing that...

I would be good to go if you just wanted an awesome turkmene stallion, but it's taking a little longer to get the color exactly right, so I'm mixing in some other mares that I have that are black.

Honestly, I would be surprised if this takes me until June 19th... But we'll see.

I've been keeping a log of all the stud fees i've been paying in attempting to get the horses you want, and I figured that I would just add those fees on to the 30K price you mentioned in the 'looking for work' thread and not take out any kind of loan.
thats why i was willing to give a loan.. :oops: if i gave you 20K you could have bought a new pasture and a lot of horses, ofcourse your reward would have been 50k-20k= 30k but still a good amount of credits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. it was to help you get started :geek: .
But no problem :P :twisted: :twisted:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:So, I thought I might make all querries about the job over on this thread....
Just so you know, I have a part time summer job and that's it, so i'm online probably more than I should be.... This also means I probably post more than I should be... he he..... sorry about that...

Updates:
I have moved all of my 'of age' Stallions into a field on this account:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/49552
These stallions are my breeding stock, and since you wanted their line to be exclusive, I have now started to turn the stud adds on when I have a specific mare free, and turning it off afterwards. This account will be aging as little as possible so I can maintain my studs.
I was also using your stallion 'fast smarty pants'(nice name, btw), but you just took that down, so I guess I'm done doing that...

I would be good to go if you just wanted an awesome turkmene stallion, but it's taking a little longer to get the color exactly right, so I'm mixing in some other mares that I have that are black.

Honestly, I would be surprised if this takes me until June 19th... But we'll see.

I've been keeping a log of all the stud fees i've been paying in attempting to get the horses you want, and I figured that I would just add those fees on to the 30K price you mentioned in the 'looking for work' thread and not take out any kind of loan.
thats why i was willing to give a loan.. :oops: if i gave you 20K you could have bought a new pasture and a lot of horses, ofcourse your reward would have been 50k-20k= 30k but still a good amount of credits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. it was to help you get started :geek: .
But no problem :P :twisted: :twisted:
You're a busy bee, i like it :)
-You're right i wanted the line to be exclusive, but afterwards ofcourse you can age all horse out, if you need some room and have a horse or two that need to be old fast, then you can store hem here if you want.
-To help you prevent a COI that is too high i temporary removed my stud, but ofcourse when you think you need it i will make it available. If you mention a specific time i can even reduce the stud fee at that moment so you wont pay a thing.
-I offerd the job not only as a job but also as a challenge, thats why i asked for specifics. But no worries end of this week i will put up a 3 gold stud, probably black wich you can probably use :) Ofcourse i rather you not use to many of my studs because the line would not be very different from my own lines ;)
-I didnt totally understand what you said about adding stud fees, ofcourse the stud fees are your concern, i wont pay more then the 50K i promised, only less :twisted: So if you dont need a loan, you will get the full 50.000 credits if the conditions of the job are done :geek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

On a side note, are you wanting me to rehome the 'failed' horses so that the line is exclusive? Or is it okay if I sell them. I have no monetary need to sell them, but some of them are really good/pretty horses, the only problem is they don't fit in with the goal.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

yes rehome as much as you can/want. dont sell them, thats the whole point of being exclusive :)
i have the same problem, sometimes i have to rehome a horse that is really good, but it just doesnt fit my exact wishes.

its the first time i made up a job like this, so i dont know if my conditions are fair.
Ofcourse you can use the really good horses for yourself and make your own line with them later, use them for crossbreeds or something.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

( I am the same person as Mirabitur)

Responding to your question on the breeding callout: You said that you took 'fast smarty pants' off the stud market to prevent the COI from getting too high, so that's what i'm trying to do here. I kind of assumed that you wanted another line of awesome black turkmenes so that you could make a line of MEGA AWESOME black turkmenes, or black turkmene mixes.... The callout was a request for new blood.

If you think it would still fit in with your plan if I bred with Aubergine Diablo(devil eggplant? Nice), then i'm fine with that. Though I have to age out some of my mares. =_=.....

on a side side note, if you would like to take off my hands any of the horses labeled 'DONE' in my 'For Sale' pasture, feel free to just drop me a line. These are horses that I feel have had quite enough children

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/29454
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:( I am the same person as Mirabitur)

Responding to your question on the breeding callout: You said that you took 'fast smarty pants' off the stud market to prevent the COI from getting too high, so that's what i'm trying to do here. I kind of assumed that you wanted another line of awesome black turkmenes so that you could make a line of MEGA AWESOME black turkmenes, or black turkmene mixes.... The callout was a request for new blood.
I like the way you see it :)

If you think it would still fit in with your plan if I bred with Aubergine Diablo(devil eggplant? Nice), then i'm fine with that. Though I have to age out some of my mares. =_=.....
Just have fun breeding, do it the way you enjoy it the most

on a side side note, if you would like to take off my hands any of the horses labeled 'DONE' in my 'For Sale' pasture, feel free to just drop me a line. These are horses that I feel have had quite enough children
Sure no problem, put them up for sale and i pay whatever you need 8-)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/29454
See the blue text :mrgreen:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

setting them up for sale now
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:( I am the same person as Mirabitur)
RIGHT! i get it now, lol :) :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 pm