The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Angellll
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Angellll »

Ok,thanks. I am a little short on game money, so please don't think the offers are a reflection of your horses!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Newest World Records
Ch. RH galactic
Belgian, Stallion
Set New Log Pull L4 record
Today, 6:00 pm
63.32 feet.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Newest World Records
GCh. RH galactic
Belgian, Stallion
Set New Log Pull L10 record
Today, 1:15 am
64.52 feet.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angellll wrote:Ok,thanks. I am a little short on game money, so please don't think the offers are a reflection of your horses!
Ooh no, you always pay more then enough.. no worries
and if you need some money let me know, yesterday i helped someone with a horse and the next day that horse made 3.8 million :) perhaps you have a good mare i can buy for a lot?

You should see my new collection of belgiums.. they are extreme

Supreme Master
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angellll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angellll »

You have incredible horses. I will try to get you some good mares!! Thanks, I will be okay on money, just haven't been on the game as much as I should, this weekend. (I raise fish, and had problems in one of my tanks.) But things should be back to normal now. You know, any suggestions you have for me, would be appreciated. Saw that filly in sales, wow, great job!!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angellll wrote:You have incredible horses. I will try to get you some good mares!! Thanks, I will be okay on money, just haven't been on the game as much as I should, this weekend. (I raise fish, and had problems in one of my tanks.) But things should be back to normal now. You know, any suggestions you have for me, would be appreciated. Saw that filly in sales, wow, great job!!
TNX again.. I had nothing to do this weekend and gained 120.000xp in one day :) i played 24hours straight hahaha
That mare on the market can be yours for just 1 dollar.. Because i have seen that Weaver and Mega also have incredible horses i wanted to see if they make a bid, but its yours.

You raise fish? if i have suggestions? ;) :p salt water fish or fresh water fish? i need more info before i can make a suggestion :) lol

suggestions about belgiums.. breed a lot, keep only horses with strenght 50.. do this for a few generations and then look at all of them again and make a new selection, for example trow away all that have 50 strenght but have a long nek(for example).. quantity is more important than quality in the start.
set a goal. my first goal was, gold strenght nomatter the colour, height, HGP and stuff. second goal, increase HGP with strenght.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

some times i kept horses without strenght and HGP for other reasons, i stored them and used them later.
So i have some horse with low strenght, but only because i could use them to gain other skills
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angellll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angellll »

Wow, thanks for the suggestions. Oh, I would love that filly if your sure? Oh, yeah, I raise Betta fish, love them:)

I get hooked on playing sometimes, go hours, and hours. I enjoy seeing the horses improve.

I'm kinda hooked on breeding the Belgians for strength and stamina.Strength, mostly. I'm reconsidering if I should do it different.

Thanks, for everything!!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angellll wrote:Wow, thanks for the suggestions. Oh, I would love that filly if your sure? Oh, yeah, I raise Betta fish, love them:)

I get hooked on playing sometimes, go hours, and hours. I enjoy seeing the horses improve.

I'm kinda hooked on breeding the Belgians for strength and stamina.Strength, mostly. I'm reconsidering if I should do it different.

Thanks, for everything!!
so make the bid.. i am starting again, so before you know it she is passed away :mrgreen:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angellll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angellll »

Thanks! And good luck today.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 am