The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Hello, do you have any Russian Don mares that I could buy for my friend, a newbie? She's interested in them but probably can't afford them. I was looking around in the forums and came across this, it says you do have Russian Dons.
He There,

welcome to the farm :lol:
do you have specific wishes for the don mare or will any mare do?

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

8arbarossa wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Hello, do you have any Russian Don mares that I could buy for my friend, a newbie? She's interested in them but probably can't afford them. I was looking around in the forums and came across this, it says you do have Russian Dons.
He There,

welcome to the farm :lol:
do you have specific wishes for the don mare or will any mare do?

Well, she has to be under 10, but otherwise no requests! Name a price
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i think i normally would ask 10.000 but if your friend is poor she can also work for the horse :) training one of my horses for example and she get the horse for 100 :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:i think i normally would ask 10.000 but if your friend is poor she can also work for the horse :) training one of my horses for example and she get the horse for 100 :)
That's very nice of you! But she isn't online currently and I wanted to surprise her with an extra gift for her birthday, which was yesterday! So I'll pay the 10k for her.
Quick question: You guys definitely speak Dutch! I'm learning it right now because it's a school rule ( I'm in Belgium )
And I was wondering if "Helder Hart" means "Bright Heart"
Correct me if I'm wrong, I just started the language!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:i think i normally would ask 10.000 but if your friend is poor she can also work for the horse :) training one of my horses for example and she get the horse for 100 :)
That's very nice of you! But she isn't online currently and I wanted to surprise her with an extra gift for her birthday, which was yesterday! So I'll pay the 10k for her.
Quick question: You guys definitely speak Dutch! I'm learning it right now because it's a school rule ( I'm in Belgium )
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/839350 she is up.
So you werent born in Belgium? But yes, you can translate it to bright heart.

Maar je kan wel een beetje Nederlands toch?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/839350 she is up.
So you werent born in Belgium? But yes, you can translate it to bright heart.

Maar je kan wel een beetje Nederlands toch?
Ik spreek het niet zo goed.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

LilyTromp wrote:
Hello, I saw your partner PPfarm's sale ad on the French Anglo-Arabian Filly. I was wondering, since you're the Breeder, do you have any French Anglo-Arabians available? If possible, I would like a pair of them to breed.
<CS> Racers
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Hello, I saw your partner PPfarm's sale ad on the French Anglo-Arabian Filly. I was wondering, since you're the Breeder, do you have any French Anglo-Arabians available? If possible, I would like a pair of them to breed.
Hi, i had already noticed that the French Anglo Arab is a populair breed so I decided to try to make some more. If there are any left over I will contact you in this Farm Log. They all have the same ancestors (from Limousin and Navarrin Horse side) so before breeding we should accually try to breed new Limousins and Navarrins first.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

LilyTromp wrote:
Hi, i had already noticed that the French Anglo Arab is a populair breed so I decided to try to make some more. If there are any left over I will contact you in this Farm Log. They all have the same ancestors (from Limousin and Navarrin Horse side) so before breeding we should accually try to breed new Limousins and Navarrins first.
I'm trying (and failing) to breed Limousins. I've a couple of Navarrins and one three stat one.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
LilyTromp wrote:
I'm trying (and failing) to breed Limousins. I've a couple of Navarrins and one three stat one.
Do you need a Boulonnais to make a limosine? i got a few
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/62311
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:38 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:38 pm