The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Babydluv81 »

8arbeRouge wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Excuse my late reaction...
I will give him a turn, so you can breed again :D

When i have a bit more time i will make a new Java stud for you to use aswell. (unrelated to Blueboy)
I am also willing to sell my 2 Timor studs if you want? Because of your demand/wish i think its time to breed a new Blue boy 8-)

That would be truly amazing. But I would be very grateful. I'm still trying to bring for them but I just have not had one drop yet. If I can get the Java the pop out I will drink those just because I know they're in such a high demand. I'd like to keep the stud Market open at least a little bit
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

I am at work right now so I won't be home for about 8 hours still. I can check in at break time or lunch though if you'll be around for the next couple hours
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote:I am at work right now so I won't be home for about 8 hours still. I can check in at break time or lunch though if you'll be around for the next couple hours
Its night time over here, and in a few short hours i will go to sleep :)

I ordered my staff to make some new ingredients to start a new Timor line, As we speak :)
because i am busy lately and my partners are also occupied i wont have a new line within this week, but if you ask once in a while i'll make sure you get some support.

Also if you give me a link to your pasture where your Java's are bred, i can take a look for you, so i can make suggestions to wich horse you can breed to improve your chances... but ofcourse i dont know how much you know and if you even need my suggestions :lol: :lol:
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Also if you give me a link to your pasture where your Java's are bred, i can take a look for you, so i can make suggestions to wich horse you can breed to improve your chances... but ofcourse i dont know how much you know and if you even need my suggestions :lol: :lol:
There is a link to my farm on my signature. I currently don't have any Java. That's why the Timor is an important step. With a similar I can breed a Java. I used to book your valves and try to get as many 5-star evals as I can that way if I do have to cross it with the 4-star that I have better odds of getting the five star to make the New Breed. I do have Shire and Konik successfully bred. As well as but not limited to in, Anglo-Arabs, line is, exmoor
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
There is a link to my farm on my signature. I currently don't have any Java. That's why the Timor is an important step. With a similar I can breed a Java. I used to book your valves and try to get as many 5-star evals as I can that way if I do have to cross it with the 4-star that I have better odds of getting the five star to make the New Breed. I do have Shire and Konik successfully bred. As well as but not limited to in, Anglo-Arabs, line is, exmoor
I understand, you are doing a good job.
But after looking at your farm i notice that you breed with 50/50 mixes, that is not necessary.

If you have a Tarpan x Caspian (50/50) some times it can be that you need to breed that horse with a other Tarpan or Caspian to improve the rating. You will then get a Tarpan x caspian that is 80/20 for example, you can also breed with this horse to make a Timor pony. This way you can raise certain stats.

Good luck
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

8arbarossa wrote: ..
You'll have to excuse my poor voice to text while I'm on the floor. I do use the stud market and I do breed with things outside of the 50/50 mix. I just don't breed them a lot usually. Because I have multiple projects going on Space becomes an issue more often than not. I'm at the point now where I'm just running out of pastures. I need to reorganize everything anyway. Once a few die off or can get sold off I can work on that. At one point I had crossed a few 50/50s together with other 50/50s to try and increase if that way. I hadn't really thought about going outside of that. I will keep that in mind.
Farm Log,My Farm
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

Only have 2,000 in game cash just because I've been training up so much lately. I have to get into some competitions and start getting cash coming in again. Let me know when and what you're willing to sell. If you want to auction them off let me know how much you want me to bid for'm
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote:Only have 2,000 in game cash just because I've been training up so much lately. I have to get into some competitions and start getting cash coming in again. Let me know when and what you're willing to sell. If you want to auction them off let me know how much you want me to bid for'm
money is no issue for me.
if you want i can sell a stud to you for cheap (1credit) and when you are done i can buy him back for 100k so you have some spending money ;) only Thing you have to do for me is name your first Java horse after me :lol:
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

8arbarossa wrote:...
that would be amazing.
I think I can manage that ☺ :D
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:...
that would be amazing.
I think I can manage that ☺ :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/881827

make an offer
Become a Patron!