The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Re: Earth Creek Ranch

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
Okay! I'll go accept your offers. And congratulations on the new foals! :D I'll check him out!
Great! Thanks! How's everything going? have you been able to use the stallion?
I haven't played in about 2 days so I haven't been able to use him, and I have to wait until a couple of mare foals as I've hit my max allowed pregnant mares before I can xD
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Great! Thanks! How's everything going? have you been able to use the stallion?
I haven't played in about 2 days so I haven't been able to use him, and I have to wait until a couple of mare foals as I've hit my max allowed pregnant mares before I can xD
Yeah I understand! I wasn't on the past two days either.... just starting everything up again today!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

bunnylover88 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
Yeah I understand! I wasn't on the past two days either.... just starting everything up again today!
I had to take my cat to the vet for a (sorry for graphic details) prolapsed rectum. She has a UTI that I've been trying to cure her of a while now, well she strained so hard she literally pushed her insides out of her body. My room mate and I literally drove for 1 - 1 1/2 hours looking for a vet that would help us even though we have no real money. Finally found one after four or five different vets, they fixed her for $100 plus gave us kick azz antibiotics for the infection at no extra charge and she's already clearing up. I'm so happy :mrgreen: , I thought we were gonna lose her, I'm going to have to write a thank you letter to their boss who allowed them to fix her for only that amount (usually the charge to fix a prolapse is 500+).
So I'm starting up everything on my own farm again myself, I'm waiting for some Arab mares to drop and then I'm selling all of them except for Topaz and Change the Channel. I'm bored with the Arabs and want to move on to a different project. (I'm still working on our QH project though :D)
Oh and Topaz earned Grand Champion in endurance today, that makes for 2 GCH titles as well as the CH titles in show jumping and cross country! :D
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
I had to take my cat to the vet for a (sorry for graphic details) prolapsed rectum. She has a UTI that I've been trying to cure her of a while now, well she strained so hard she literally pushed her insides out of her body. My room mate and I literally drove for 1 - 1 1/2 hours looking for a vet that would help us even though we have no real money. Finally found one after four or five different vets, they fixed her for $100 plus gave us kick azz antibiotics for the infection at no extra charge and she's already clearing up. I'm so happy :mrgreen: , I thought we were gonna lose her, I'm going to have to write a thank you letter to their boss who allowed them to fix her for only that amount (usually the charge to fix a prolapse is 500+).
So I'm starting up everything on my own farm again myself, I'm waiting for some Arab mares to drop and then I'm selling all of them except for Topaz and Change the Channel. I'm bored with the Arabs and want to move on to a different project. (I'm still working on our QH project though :D)
Oh and Topaz earned Grand Champion in endurance today, that makes for 2 GCH titles as well as the CH titles in show jumping and cross country! :D
Oh wow! what a story! How lucky to get that done so cheap! I'm glad your cat is ok!
What project are you going to take on now?
I'm going to take on Appys and Mustangs besides Quarters and I'm wanting to do Paints once more white markings come into the game!
So proud of Topaz <3 ;)
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:Oh wow! what a story! How lucky to get that done so cheap! I'm glad your cat is ok!
What project are you going to take on now?
I'm going to take on Appys and Mustangs besides Quarters and I'm wanting to do Paints once more white markings come into the game!
So proud of Topaz <3 ;)
The story continues....she prolapsed again last night and we just got home from the same vet. Instead of stitching her back up they put her in a 2 1/2 hour surgery where they re-attached her insides. They also ran a scan on her and found she has coccidia, which they treated and then gave me a capsule of pills to keep treating her at home, free of charge..other than that, she is parasite free. I was told under no circumstances to handle her but just let her rest and recover, no food or water. She's in her little crate in my bedroom right now with her blanket and the lights turned out, she is conked the h e l l out lemme tell you. The surgery was suppose to be any where between 300 and 500 dollars, but they only charged us $125 for it :)
I'm not sure what project I want to start yet...I'm deliberating between creating the breed I made up (Appaloosa Pacer), appaloosa coat Friesians, or uncommon breeds such as Paso Finos. Things have been so hectic here lately I haven't been able to foal all my Arab mares yet, so I have plenty time to speculate.
I'm proud of him too! :D He also just earned a GCH title in show jumping! I've also entered him into racing shows and so far he has a 83.3% win. His total earnings are $70k+.
Last edited by JillJessie1997 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:.

This colt just dropped, he is out of one of my QH mares Diamond in the Rough and sired by Velvet Twilight Cowboy, he rates 4* QH height being the problem with a gold intelligence, green stamina and GP of 51,042. Isn't he pretty? <3

Two foals dropped! Both 4* in height with good breeder reports! The lighter foal is a colt, the red foal a filly.

Last edited by JillJessie1997 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Heyyou! I see that you're on! Did you get my previous messages? xD
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
I'm so sorry I haven't been on! I should be on a lot today, so I can catch up on things! Everyone of your foals are gorgeous, especially the first one with the lovely dapples!!!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
I'm so sorry I haven't been on! I should be on a lot today, so I can catch up on things! Everyone of your foals are gorgeous, especially the first one with the lovely dapples!!!
Hehe it's ok! My kitty is doing really well after her surgery a week ago! :D I actually bred my mare Clouded Gemstone to the dappled stud and she just foaled their filly:

4* in height, Gold Intelligence, genetic potential 45,119, beautiful coloring too! :D I bred Gemstone to the stud again since this pairing between them ended with such a success.

Oh and I got my premium status back ^_^

12:37 pm, 8/31:
Hey hey!! Go to the front page of this farm log...click here to be taken to the page then scroll down until you find the headline for our Quarter Horse project. Look at how many horses I'm dropping under the 5* section! :D
Last edited by JillJessie1997 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

My first 2 gold Quarter Horse!!!

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Gold Agility & Intelligence, GP 52,543...4* evaluation but the problem is height so no biggy! So proud! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cassietaylor27 wrote:Ping
Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am