The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log :D

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

The Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log :D

Post by meganamber »

Welcome to the Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log!
First off, I want to thank 8arbarossa and Future Farm for training Donatella and for selling her and several wonderful Tersks to me to get my farm started!
At the Circle Cross, Ranch, we are focused on breeding quality Mustangs, Tersks, and Morabs.
Notable horses:
1. Donatella VII, the Russian Don mare who won me millions <3

2. Royal Princess, my first mustang mare

3. Black Haste, the highest GP Tersk I own and the future of my Tersk line! <3

4. My first bred Morab filly

5. My first Tersk mare bred by 8arbarossa

Thanks for reading and please stop by to check out my farm! So excited to be on this game and continue expanding my farm and breeding amazing horses!
Last edited by meganamber on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Re: The Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log :D

Post by JillJessie1997 »

meganamber wrote:Welcome to the Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log!
First off, I want to thank 8arbarossa and Future Farm for training Donatella and for selling her and several wonderful Tersks to me to get my farm started!
At the Circle Cross, Ranch, we are focused on breeding quality Mustangs, Tersks, and Morabs.
Notable horses:
1. Donatella VII, the Russian Don mare who won me millions <3
[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/[b]792626[/b][/horse]
2. Royal Princess, my first mustang mare
[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/[b]876571[/b][/horse]
3. Black Haste, the highest GP Tersk I own and the future of my Tersk line! <3
[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/[b]897241[/b][/horse]
4. My first bred Morab filly
[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/[b]890807[/b][/horse]
5. My first Tersk mare bred by 8arbarossa
[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/[b]890848[/b][/horse]
Thanks for reading and please stop by to check out my farm! So excited to be on this game and continue expanding my farm and breeding amazing horses!
Good luck with your project! :D
By the way, I see you're trying to link your horse's profiles. To do that, you need to copy and paste their profile ID # (I have these in bold in the quote from you) after [horse=]. It should look like this: [horse=ID #](write something here if you want)[/horse]

Example:

This is one of my Arabian project mares. All you have to do is click on her image to view her.

Again good luck with your project, Donatella is beautiful, and hope the little packet of info was helpful! :D
Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

:) GREAT LOG! Tnx for the honor of mentions us :) i really appreciate it.
I have some spanish mustangs stored for a later project, and now know that you also focus on mustangs.. is good :) :lol:
In the future i will buy some Mustangs if you allow it.

And JillJessie has a great tip.. the log would look cooler with the nice pictures.
You can edit your first post and add it, if you also think its nice 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote::) GREAT LOG! Tnx for the honor of mentions us :) i really appreciate it.
I have some spanish mustangs stored for a later project, and now know that you also focus on mustangs.. is good :) :lol:

And JillJessie has a great tip.. the log would look cooler with the nice pictures.
No problem! You guys deserve to be mentioned! Of course you can have some later on if you want ;)
I tried doing what JillJessie suggested but it didn't work :roll: Can you explain to me how to put in pictures again? Maybe I did something wrong...
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

on the bottom of this page you have the button POST REPLY, if you click there you have more options for replying.
Then on the right, above the table you type your reply, you see the button [horse]. if you click there, you get a code in your text [horse=??????][/horse}.

Each horse has a number, you can see this number in your browser adres line.. copy the number of the horse and paste it after the = sign

Then the forum will make a link to your horse incl the last picture taken of that horse

good luck :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote::) GREAT LOG! Tnx for the honor of mentions us :) i really appreciate it.

No problem! You guys deserve to be mentioned! Of course you can have some later on if you want ;)
I tried doing what JillJessie suggested but it didn't work :roll: Can you explain to me how to put in pictures again? Maybe I did something wrong...
Hi, I was in town but now that I'm back I can explain better. :)
I'll use the second horse on your list as an example.

[horse=][/horse]
Her # is 876571....so type that in after [horse=] with no spaces. Then her profile will be linked (you dont have to type anything between [horse=] and [/horse] but you can if you want to.
If in doubt preview your post. :)
Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hi, I was in town but now that I'm back I can explain better. :)
I'll use the second horse on your list as an example.

[horse=][/horse]
Her # is 876571....so type that in after [horse=] with no spaces. Then her profile will be linked (you dont have to type anything between [horse=] and [/horse] but you can if you want to.
If in doubt preview your post. :)
Thanks for all your help I think I got it now! :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

How is the Farm going?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:How is the Farm going?
It's going great! Thanks for asking! I can never thank you enough for Donatella! I have 12 million now! I don't know what to do with all my money :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

hahaha thats good, thats great!
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm