The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Over The Moon Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Over The Moon Farm Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Sure, working on them while speaking.
So you want them for cross, any other wishes? Working on two lines. 4 totally unrelated horses is hard, so i hope 2 times 2 related horses is acceptable.

Understand when i breed them for you, i want to ask you not to put them up for stud or sell them, these lines are JUST and ONLY for you :D :oops:
This all sounds fantastic! I appreciate you taking the time to do this. 2 times 2related horses sounds perfect. No wishes other than for them to be usable for St.Lawrence and not low hgp. Around 60k hgp if possible.

I can also assure you that these lines will remain very closed. My entire herd is closed lines for almost as long as I can remember and I don’t intend to ever change that.
NP, ofcourse we wont sell you a horse under 60hgp.. already almost had one today but had 50hgp.. thats not good enough for the millions and trillions you are gonna pay :lol: :lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
NP, ofcourse we wont sell you a horse under 60hgp.. already almost had one today but had 50hgp.. thats not good enough for the millions and trillions you are gonna pay :lol: :lol: :lol:
:? The St.Lawrence are going to cause me to go broke :lol: :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
i'll just organise a St.Lawrence competition so you can make your money back 8-) :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Woodstock wrote:
i'll just organise a St.Lawrence competition so you can make your money back 8-) :lol:
Congratz winning the Canadian Heavy Draft breeders cup.. almost got your money back,
i knew it was a good cross country horse :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Woodstock wrote:
Hi I was wondering if you had any St Lawrence's for sale
Link any you are willing to sell and how much
Thanks
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Well, my last post on here was a casual almost two years ago and a lot has changed in that time.
Number 1 one is that I have not played this game consistently at all in the previous two years, only small bursts here and there with a more consistent bout going currently.
Number 2 I decided to quit breeding St. Lawrence and focus on a new breed. I felt as if I was at a standstill with the breed and not making any improvement so a change was needed. This was a difficult decision due to the long period over which I bred the breed but it has been for the best. The St. Lawrence all currently still exist on my side account, Snoopy, where I can return to them at any point in time.
Number 3 with the decision to change breeds I decided to focus on the Dole Gudbrandsdal. This is a fairly different type and direction from my last breed which is a nice, welcome change of pace. They have been way more difficult than I originally imagined however...
Number 4 I finally got my first two Dole Gudbrandsdal today but wouldn't you know it they are both colts :roll: so I am going to keep working and trying to get a large base group of Dole's to prevent dramatic in-breeding as well as a wider variety of colors.
I do believe that this is all that is new at this time and who knows I may actually remember to update this in the future we shall see.
Sincerely,
Woodstock
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Retsi wrote: Ping
I didn't know where else would be best to contact you through so decided here for now. Last time we talked in chat I linked my NAB studs and you mentioned seeing one briefly you may be interested in.https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/192847 here is the link to that pasture again and we can figure something out either here or I am in chat again right now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 am