The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help I got hacked and lost my hornacorn

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Visit My Farm

Help I got hacked and lost my hornacorn

Post by 2094646 »

I used to have some good stuff including a horn acorn in two of my accounts, this one and lovingladybugheart long story short, I left and came back with nothing. I was wondering how to get a hornacorn because I don’t see the forum it was in last time. However, if we do find one, can anyone tell me how to give it to my main account, Ladybug JR?

Edit 1: forgot to say other account name
Edit 2: to tell you what edit 1 was
Last edited by 2094646 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Visit My Farm

Re: Help I got hacked and lost my hornacorn

Post by 2094646 »

Tom wrote:
Since your an admin I thought you could help...
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

2094646 wrote:I used to have some good stuff including a horn acorn in two of my accounts, this one and lovingladybugheart long story short, I left and came back with nothing. I was wondering how to get a hornacorn because I don’t see the forum it was in last time. However, if we do find one, can anyone tell me how to give it to my main account, Ladybug JR?

Edit 1: forgot to say other account name
Edit 2: to tell you what edit 1 was
Admin may have something more to say.
However, right now the hornacorns are not available. They are special releases that admin has to send to us or apply a special sale in the market (they'll appear in the tack store). They may release them permanently at some point in the future. We will have to wait and see.

If your account(s) was hacked, change your password(s) immediately.

Inventory items can only be sold and they only sell for $0, back to the market. They can't be transferred to other accounts (yet) or sold to other players (yet). If you were to sell such an item back to the market, that also does not mean that it will show up as available in the market. It simply disappears.

I know this doesn't really help, but at least it offers some information to you.

Good Luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I'll get to the bottom of this!
Visit My Farm

Post by 2094646 »

Tom wrote:I'll get to the bottom of this!
Thank you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:07 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:07 am