The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Curiosity

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lyoko2516
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Curiosity

Post by Lyoko2516 »

What would happen if I breed an Arabian horse with a Belgian one?

This might distract me from my quest for making my own mustangs but I do feel so curious about that one.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: Curiosity

Post by Scythian »

Probably something resembling a heavy hunter or Warmblood (that's how they start, draft breed x saddle breed -- although more likely a Thoroughbred for the saddle breed).

In this game, the computer seems to be programmed to give predominance to Pony-type traits. It can also do the equivalent of "Mother Nature says HA!" and come up with the most adverse collection of attributes possible. That would be the result of random factors coming up all lemons.

It might give you a start on the 10,000 HGP foal quest, especially if both parents are Foundation (AC).

Now you've made me curious too -- please post your foal's profile when s/he's born. ;)
Lyoko2516
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Lyoko2516 »

Scythian wrote:Probably something resembling a heavy hunter or Warmblood (that's how they start, draft breed x saddle breed -- although more likely a Thoroughbred for the saddle breed).

In this game, the computer seems to be programmed to give predominance to Pony-type traits. It can also do the equivalent of "Mother Nature says HA!" and come up with the most adverse collection of attributes possible. That would be the result of random factors coming up all lemons.

It might give you a start on the 10,000 HGP foal quest, especially if both parents are Foundation (AC).

Now you've made me curious too -- please post your foal's profile when s/he's born. ;)
I'll find a Belgian at Stud and breed Sweetie Belle with it. :)
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Lyoko2516 wrote:
Scythian wrote:Probably something resembling a heavy hunter or Warmblood (that's how they start, draft breed x saddle breed -- although more likely a Thoroughbred for the saddle breed).

I'll find a Belgian at Stud and breed Sweetie Belle with it. :)
It can do a lot of different things. You might get a tall arab build or a shorter belgian build. It might be weirdly bumpy or be strangely musce-ly. I've done it many times, and the variety is endless.
Zalarisa
Visit My Farm

Post by Zalarisa »

I bred a Belgian Mare with an Arabian Stallion and got him. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/949180

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm