The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

"To be divided among the top 5 winners "

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

but everytime I take a look at competitions only the top 4 has won money, so is this a mistake or do they mean points?

Psycho0912
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: "To be divided among the top 5 winners "

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Psycho0912 wrote:"To be divided among the top 5 winners "
but everytime I take a look at competitions only the top 4 has won money, so is this a mistake or do they mean points?

Psycho0912
I think it's a mistake, should be fixed soon.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:"To be divided among the top 5 winners "

Psycho0912
I think it's a mistake, should be fixed soon.
Thank you ;)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I think it's a mistake, should be fixed soon.
Thank you ;)
By the way, how are my fillies? :D
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: Thank you ;)
By the way, how are my fillies? :D
They're doing great :D
It's he's to give information because I'm in my phone but the oldest one is almost ready to begin with training the other stats (49.4 stamina or something)
You can take a look at them in this pasture:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/65354
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: By the way, how are my fillies? :D
They're doing great :D
It's he's to give information because I'm in my phone but the oldest one is almost ready to begin with training the other stats (49.4 stamina or something)
Oh wow- thanks for doing this. I'm taking training courses myself so that I can finish her training later on :D
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: They're doing great :D
Oh wow- thanks for doing this. I'm taking training courses myself so that I can finish her training later on :D
haha no problem :)
It's fun to do :P
but today I don't have any time to train because of my work (delivering newspapers, but it takes 5 hours...) and I wanted to spend most of the day with my horse, just to have fun together like a huge cleaning of him and playing in the riding area :lol:
and real horses are more important than pixels haha :P but I'll try to train as much as I can for the rest of the day
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh wow- thanks for doing this. I'm taking training courses myself so that I can finish her training later on :D
haha no problem :)
but today I don't have any time to train because of my work (delivering newspapers, but it takes 5 hours...) and I wanted to spend most of the day with my horse, just to have fun together like a huge cleaning of him and playing in the riding area :lol:
and real horses are more important than pixels haha :P but I'll try to train as much as I can for the rest of the day
Sure no problem take your time!
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: haha no problem :)
Sure no problem take your time!
Oh by the way, I've been taking photos of them everytime there's an "important" difference of how they look, so you don't have to miss the transformation. I like it when I can look back at my horse's photos :')
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sure no problem take your time!
Oh by the way, I've been taking photos of them everytime there's an "important" difference of how they look, so you don't have to miss the transformation. I like it when I can look back at my horse's photos :')
Ooh nice, thank! If you ever need the conformation scores of your horses ping me :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:02 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:02 am