The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Peruvian Paso Breed Book

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
blackpaso
Visit My Farm

Peruvian Paso Breed Book

Post by blackpaso »

I have tried to use the breed book on my two Peruvuan Pasos, but all I get is an error message. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Peruvian Paso Breed Book

Post by meganamber »

blackpaso wrote:I have tried to use the breed book on my two Peruvuan Pasos, but all I get is an error message. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
What does the error message say? Is it the red banner at the bottom of the screen? If it is, then I would try to contact an admin to help.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Peruvian Paso Breed Book

Post by BlackOak2 »

blackpaso wrote:I have tried to use the breed book on my two Peruvuan Pasos, but all I get is an error message. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Highlight 'choose' the book, then click the evaluate button. Even with just one book, the system won't register that you want THAT BOOK to be evaluated from.

(I assume that's your issue, I had it too, way back when)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 am