The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competitions and specifications?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
starburst
Visit My Farm

Competitions and specifications?

Post by starburst »

So I'm trying to enter some of my horses into competitions, but it looks like only a few competitions allow me to enter multiple horses in one show but others only allow me to enter one? Is there a reason for this that I am missing or what?

I'm very confused as to why certain shows are like this and others are not.

Thank you!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions and specifications?

Post by BlackOak2 »

starburst wrote:So I'm trying to enter some of my horses into competitions, but it looks like only a few competitions allow me to enter multiple horses in one show but others only allow me to enter one? Is there a reason for this that I am missing or what?

I'm very confused as to why certain shows are like this and others are not.

Thank you!
It's just like the real world in this aspect.
Think of it as you are the only one able to ride your horses. So when you enter your horse in a steeplechase competition, you can ride no more than one horse at that time, therefore you can only enter one horse. But in something like log pull, you can enter multiple because you only drive one horse at a time.

This is already planned to be changed in the future where we will be able to hire multiple jockeys or riders in some format to enable multiple entries.
starburst
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions and specifications?

Post by starburst »

BlackOak2 wrote: It's just like the real world in this aspect.
Think of it as you are the only one able to ride your horses. So when you enter your horse in a steeplechase competition, you can ride no more than one horse at that time, therefore you can only enter one horse. But in something like log pull, you can enter multiple because you only drive one horse at a time.

This is already planned to be changed in the future where we will be able to hire multiple jockeys or riders in some format to enable multiple entries.
Ah okay! That makes sense, thank you for explaining it for me!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 am