The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I can't put any of my horses in my new pasture.

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
MHS
Visit My Farm

I can't put any of my horses in my new pasture.

Post by MHS »

I just bought a new pasture for some of my horses because my current one was getting kinda full. I went to put some in the new pasture, but I don't know how to do it. Could y'all help me? Thanks!
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Re: I can't put any of my horses in my new pasture.

Post by Jockey »

MHS wrote:I just bought a new pasture for some of my horses because my current one was getting kinda full. I went to put some in the new pasture, but I don't know how to do it. Could y'all help me? Thanks!
All right, so you click the horse you want to move. Right below the "Wearables" tab on the horse's left, it says "Stabling." In that tab, there is an option that says, "Change Location." Click on that, and a drop-down menu of pastures will appear, allowing you to change that horse's pasture. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)
MHS
Visit My Farm

Re: I can't put any of my horses in my new pasture.

Post by MHS »

Jockey wrote:
MHS wrote:I just bought a new pasture for some of my horses because my current one was getting kinda full. I went to put some in the new pasture, but I don't know how to do it. Could y'all help me? Thanks!
All right, so you click the horse you want to move. Right below the "Wearables" tab on the horse's left, it says "Stabling." In that tab, there is an option that says, "Change Location." Click on that, and a drop-down menu of pastures will appear, allowing you to change that horse's pasture. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:37 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:37 am