The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Showing

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
horse1029
Visit My Farm

Showing

Post by horse1029 »

All Questions Are Asking About Non-Local Shows!!!

How do I see what my horse placed in a show?
Why do some shows, that say dates like "Yesterday" still show up?
Why are shows I entered that show the time 7:50 not give me results, or any notifications?
How do I know that my horse has run in the competition, and where can I find the placing?
Will I get a mail/notifications saying what place my horse got, and/or how much money I earned?

Thanks!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Showing

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

horse1029 wrote:
All Questions Are Asking About Non-Local Shows!!!

How do I see what my horse placed in a show? Look on your horses profile page (below breeders report).
Why do some shows, that say dates like "Yesterday" still show up? A race won't start until it has 5 entrants or more.
Why are shows I entered that show the time 7:50 not give me results, or any notifications? The result will be on your horses profile page, if it isn't then the race has not run yet due to lack of entrants.
How do I know that my horse has run in the competition, and where can I find the placing? See answer to question1
Will I get a mail/notifications saying what place my horse got, and/or how much money I earned? No.

Thanks!
horse1029
Visit My Farm

Re: Showing

Post by horse1029 »

Thanks you so much! That cleared everything up.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm