The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Browser Help?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Browser Help?

Post by Tisha »

So, I've been using Google Chrome since I've stated and now, there's like a kind of gray thing at my horse's leg. Thing is, I've read forum posts about this particular image problem, and they suggest that I switch browsers.
I've tried Firefox, it became worse. I've tried Internet Explorer, it doesn't have a training shine. Brave doesn't work too. Please suggest something I can do, being a Photoholic, this is torture.
Here's the post:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 4&start=10
Eg:
Thing is, it doesn't go away. Not even after a few game years.
I've tried on a different computer, it doesn't work. At first, my phone was alright, then the grey thing popped up. :?
The horse I was training for someone also had it. But luckily for me, the horse I'm training right now. :cry:
<CS> Racers
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Browser Help?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:So, I've been using Google Chrome since I've stated and now, there's like a kind of gray thing at my horse's leg. Thing is, I've read forum posts about this particular image problem, and they suggest that I switch browsers.
I've tried Firefox, it became worse. I've tried Internet Explorer, it doesn't have a training shine. Brave doesn't work too. Please suggest something I can do, being a Photoholic, this is torture.
Here's the post:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 4&start=10
Eg:
Thing is, it doesn't go away. Not even after a few game years.
I've tried on a different computer, it doesn't work. At first, my phone was alright, then the grey thing popped up. :?
The horse I was training for someone also had it. But luckily for me, the horse I'm training right now. :cry:
If you're referring to the wording 'image rendering', then it's the renderer. It does seem some of us have more problems with this than others. I don't know if that's true or why. It comes and goes for me.
Most times, changing explorers doesn't help this (at least for me).
Perhaps admin can look into it for you, maybe the renderer needs a refresh. Or, you can try cleaning your entire internet cache and cookies. It will make your explorer entirely refresh the whole site. It'll send another query to the renderer and ask for an entirely fresh image render, that may help. (I say this because I think that's the way it's handled) Although, this has had mixed results in the past for myself.
I'm right there with you, I like 'perfect' pictures myself. Newborn, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years (then if they live to 25, a pic at 25 years).
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

BlackOak2 wrote: If you're referring to the wording 'image rendering', then it's the renderer. It does seem some of us have more problems with this than others. I don't know if that's true or why. It comes and goes for me.
Perhaps admin can look into it for you, maybe the renderer needs a refresh. Or, you can try cleaning your entire internet cache and cookies. It will make your explorer entirely refresh the whole site. It'll send another query to the renderer and ask for an entirely fresh image render, that may help. (I say this because I think that's the way it's handled) Although, this has had mixed results in the past for myself.
I'm right there with you, I like 'perfect' pictures myself. Newborn, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years (then if they live to 25, a pic at 25 years).
That makes sense, I'll try to do that. If it works, then I'll be really happy. I won't bother the admins about it until I've tried everything. I like perfect pictures too. It's kinda killing me inside not to take pictures as they'll be "ruined"
<CS> Racers
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: If you're referring to the wording 'image rendering', then it's the renderer. It does seem some of us have more problems with this than others. I don't know if that's true or why. It comes and goes for me.
That makes sense, I'll try to do that. If it works, then I'll be really happy. I won't bother the admins about it until I've tried everything. I like perfect pictures too. It's kinda killing me inside not to take pictures as they'll be "ruined"
I feel the same way. I even don't like it when I accidentally hit the save picture button twice and have two of the same image.

Good luck!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I feel the same way. I even don't like it when I accidentally hit the save picture button twice and have two of the same image.

Good luck!
It worked after I cleared my cache, thanks for the suggestion, now I'm gonna take pictures!
<CS> Racers
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Good luck!
It worked after I cleared my cache, thanks for the suggestion, now I'm gonna take pictures!
Perfect! That's great to hear. Like I said, sometimes that works for me and sometimes it doesn't, it's like 50/50.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:28 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:28 pm