The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial: Enter A Competition

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
IAMRANTZ
Visit My Farm

Tutorial: Enter A Competition

Post by IAMRANTZ »

It says to enter a competition, but all the competitions I find aren't for my horse breed. It's causing a bit of trouble, since I've just been following along the tutorial.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial: Enter A Competition

Post by Fox13 »

IAMRANTZ wrote:It says to enter a competition, but all the competitions I find aren't for my horse breed. It's causing a bit of trouble, since I've just been following along the tutorial.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
I don't recall the tutorial anymore, but I think it's to enter into player made competitions and not local competitions.
There are not many player made competitions that are breed restricted. The tutorial doesn't say to enter into a breed restricted competition either (at least not that I recall). Choose a level one competition and enter. It doesn't matter which one. You don't even need to enter a level one, enter a level ten. The point of the tutorial is to show you where and how, not necessarily show you the in-depth, how-to and behind-the-scenes.

You could even create your own competition to breed restricted and enter yourself. Depending on the breed you restrict it to, don't necessarily expect it to run.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am