The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Breeder initial coming?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Breeder initial coming?

Post by Psycho0912 »

Hi,

I wondered if there is coming an initial to indicate that 'a stable' had breed that certain horse (sorry for my crappy English, really struggling with this sentence :') )

For example:
{Initial}horse name
Horse name{initial}

And then only the breeder of the horse can change this. I see this initials things happening in the horses's name, but the problem is, the owner can change this anytime so when you sell it you can't be sure that your initial would stay.

I hope this is understandable, but (in summary) the question is if there's coming such a thing ;)
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeder initial coming?

Post by jl1106 »

I think I understand...
And you're right if you sell a horse that has your "brand" on it then yes the the new owner could change it but for the most part they usually don't. When I buy a horse I rarely change its name.
So to answer your question, no I don't think such a thing is coming. ;)
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

I believe such a thing is planned for the future. But the timeframe on it is unknown.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Bitapetrone wrote:I believe such a thing is planned for the future. But the timeframe on it is unknown.
Okay thank you, I guess we just have to wait then ;)
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Psycho0912 wrote:Hi,

I wondered if there is coming an initial to indicate that 'a stable' had breed that certain horse (sorry for my crappy English, really struggling with this sentence :') )

For example:
{Initial}horse name
Horse name{initial}

And then only the breeder of the horse can change this. I see this initials things happening in the horses's name, but the problem is, the owner can change this anytime so when you sell it you can't be sure that your initial would stay.

I hope this is understandable, but (in summary) the question is if there's coming such a thing ;)
In actuality, your name is already placed on horses (under the attribute section) that you bred, so there is an unchangable record (that also links to your ranch/stable).
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:31 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:31 am