The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Layout & graphics art?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BridlePath
Visit My Farm

Layout & graphics art?

Post by BridlePath »

Hey guys, I have a lot of experience with making graphics and art, i was wondering if there is any way that I could make art for others and sell them?
I made my own layout that you can see on a computer but i have to resize it for mobile.

I have a program I can make images with and have coding for text boxes, etc to put under layout images or you can do so without. I really enjoy making graphics and would like to make them for others very cheap if thats even a possibility, if not i could probably do them for free.

Anyways, i wasn't sure if it was allowed or even possible so I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

-Bridle

(P.s i searched the topic and couldn't find anything)
bf914
Visit My Farm

Re: Layout & graphics art?

Post by bf914 »

BridlePath wrote:Hey guys, I have a lot of experience with making graphics and art, i was wondering if there is any way that I could make art for others and sell them?
I made my own layout that you can see on a computer but i have to resize it for mobile.

I have a program I can make images with and have coding for text boxes, etc to put under layout images or you can do so without. I really enjoy making graphics and would like to make them for others very cheap if thats even a possibility, if not i could probably do them for free.

Anyways, i wasn't sure if it was allowed or even possible so I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

-Bridle

(P.s i searched the topic and couldn't find anything)
Just curious, what do you mean by layouts? I am also into graphics & art, and would love to see what you're working on! Sounds like it would be cool to have something customizable for pages on here.

I would assume that you could transfer money (assuming you mean in-game money, not real-life money) through sales of horses as others often do for other in-game services, like training and aging, etc.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:41 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:41 am