The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS HORSE?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
TouchOfClass
Visit My Farm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS HORSE?

Post by TouchOfClass »

HELP! My horse has turned into text!

I didn't do anything, I just made my mare give birth to the foal and now it's a bunch of text???
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS HORSE?

Post by jl1106 »

TouchOfClass wrote:HELP! My horse has turned into text!

I didn't do anything, I just made my mare give birth to the foal and now it's a bunch of text???
It's a glitch, it happens to my horses sometimes too. If you refresh the page it should clear up. ;)
Caballos exclusivos Farms

If want to use a stud, buy a horse, or need to contact me for any other reason ping or pm me.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

see next post for a better reply! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Scythian on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

TouchOfClass wrote:HELP! My horse has turned into text!

A tornado of letters -- worse than most. Here's something I hope will help.

From BlackOak2's Guide for Newbies:

Image rendering or Text Over Horse – this seems to happen most often and to all of us, often enough. It can affect parts of the horse, coats only, or the entire horse. The game renderer gets stuck or bogged down at times. It regularly clears itself up with time (aging the horse or a couple days real time). Try adding and removing tack, sometimes that works, or changing browsers or computers. Also you can try clearing caches and internet history. Sometimes only our admins can fix this.

More on this and other topics in

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=8985

which is a thread under "Guides and How to". See if the options BlackOak2 describes work first.

If not, you can contact our Admins, Tom or Larissa. First use the free utility "What's My Browser" as described at the top of the "Bugs and Errors" page: just click on WMB and it'll give you a free file identifier string which specifies your hardware and software. Include that in the message. (If you're concerned about privacy, copy the Browser ID file string and use the Contact option, which enables you to send a private e-mail rather than putting the code in an open Forum post. "Contact Us" is at the bottom of all the Forum pages, and it enables any player to send a private e-mail.

Also please be patient. Larissa and Tom run this game as a labor of love, and do the best they can with limited resources.

Best wishes for a prompt improvement,
Scythian :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:55 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:55 am