The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Private sales

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Private sales

Post by Rapori »

I've been on hiatus for quite a while so I'm having to relearn a bit and figure out some of the more recent changes. I see that there was a post about private sales being added, but I'm a bit confused as to how they work. Are they actually private, or just "make an offer or pay X amount"? I've been waiting so long for private sales so that I could move around some of my breeding projects and get my ranches sorted without having to risk another player swooping in to grab them. If the current set up is not actually private, will real private sales be added in the future?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Private sales

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Rapori wrote:I've been on hiatus for quite a while so I'm having to relearn a bit and figure out some of the more recent changes. I see that there was a post about private sales being added, but I'm a bit confused as to how they work. Are they actually private, or just "make an offer or pay X amount"? I've been waiting so long for private sales so that I could move around some of my breeding projects and get my ranches sorted without having to risk another player swooping in to grab them. If the current set up is not actually private, will real private sales be added in the future?
It IS private. You control who buys the horse. Everybody can offer, but you don't have to accept.
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

Thanks for the reply. I have been reading through the announcement thread and from my understanding I have to list the horse's sale price at 0 and use the "OBO" option in order for the sale to be completely private, correct?
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

Nevermind - I just answered my own question when checking out the sales page again on one of my horses. I should have done that in the first place. Oops.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:51 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:51 pm