The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Evaluation Book Error?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Evaluation Book Error?

Post by Kara Kuehn »

How do we get the Evaluation Books to work? I have Arabians and I bought the Arabian evaluation book. Do they have to be a certain age?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Evaluation Book Error?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kara Kuehn wrote:How do we get the Evaluation Books to work? I have Arabians and I bought the Arabian evaluation book. Do they have to be a certain age?
You have to actually 'choose' the book, even if you have just one book. Then click the evaluate button.
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Post by Kara Kuehn »

Oh thank you!
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Post by Kara Kuehn »

I'm having a problem. How do I select the book? I went to inventory and It wasn't selectable.

Thanks for helping this noob out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kara Kuehn wrote:I'm having a problem. How do I select the book? I went to inventory and It wasn't selectable.

Thanks for helping this noob out.
You don't select the book from inventory. Go to the horse you want to evaluate (yours or somebody else's), the tabs on that horse's page are:
Info
Local Shows
Pedigree
Progeny
Gallery
Eval
Conformation

That's in order from left to right. Go to the Eval tab and choose the book from in there, then select the evaluate button. Competition evaluations are not yet implemented (there are no competition books yet).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:28 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:28 am