The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Farm buildings not updating?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Farm buildings not updating?

Post by Redpyre »

I tried to look around for an answer to this and couldn't find one, so I apologize if I missed it and am asking something that has already been explained somewhere.

For some reason, the game is not saving my edits when I rearrange farm buildings anymore. I don't know how to get it to start saving the changes again. I've tried refreshing the page and restarting my computer, but it's still not saving whenever I try to move my pastures around.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm buildings not updating?

Post by Abbih »

Redpyre wrote:I tried to look around for an answer to this and couldn't find one, so I apologize if I missed it and am asking something that has already been explained somewhere.

For some reason, the game is not saving my edits when I rearrange farm buildings anymore. I don't know how to get it to start saving the changes again. I've tried refreshing the page and restarting my computer, but it's still not saving whenever I try to move my pastures around.

Hit the rotate button after you position it. It's what I have to do on my phone since it won't save, so I position it where I want it, but rotate so it will save, then hit rotate again so it will save in the orientation I want it in.
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm buildings not updating?

Post by Redpyre »

Abbih wrote:
Redpyre wrote:I tried to look around for an answer to this and couldn't find one, so I apologize if I missed it and am asking something that has already been explained somewhere.

Hit the rotate button after you position it. It's what I have to do on my phone since it won't save, so I position it where I want it, but rotate so it will save, then hit rotate again so it will save in the orientation I want it in.
Ah, yeah. I did manage to figure out that trick after a few weeks of frustration. The problem isn't really fixed, but I at least I have a work-around now, haha.

Thanks for the reply! I'd totally forgotten to update this thread with the info once I figured out that trick.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm