The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SKULL??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

Re: SKULL??

Post by LoliruStudios »

oh wow!
is there any way to lengthen your horse's life? Skull is very important to me and I would be sad to lose him.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

LoliruStudios wrote:oh wow!
is there any way to lengthen your horse's life? Skull is very important to me and I would be sad to lose him.
We are allowed two accounts on the game (you will need to sign up with a separate email, however), most people use their second account as a frozen account.
This is the only way to ensure a horse doesn't pass away. However, every time you breed your stud, even on the frozen account, it will use 10% of his energy. Once you use 100%, you will not be able to breed him again until you age him a turn.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

Post by LoliruStudios »

WHOO! let's celebrate THIRTEEN years of Skull's life! not expecting him to live past this.
Sunnys Freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunnys Freezer »

i have a horse that is twenty and is still alive but i have also had my first horse sultan pass away at 16 so sad
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:37 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:37 pm