The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sale price of fully trained horse

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sale price of fully trained horse

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
DreamingInColour wrote:...
It turns out neither of them will work for me, so my search will continue. Come collect them when you have the chance, as soon as you've put down the 6000 price on each, I'll send them over.

Enjoy them!
They are continuing to age (I don't use frozen accounts). Please be aware that they will continue to age until pickup, so the quicker you can place your bids the sooner I can get them to you.
Consider about 2 years pass every day (each day is a little different, sometimes less then a year, other days upwards of four, although four years is rare).
DreamingInColour
Visit My Farm

Post by DreamingInColour »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
It turns out neither of them will work for me, so my search will continue. Come collect them when you have the chance, as soon as you've put down the 6000 price on each, I'll send them over.

Enjoy them!
They are continuing to age (I don't use frozen accounts). Please be aware that they will continue to age until pickup, so the quicker you can place your bids the sooner I can get them to you.
Consider about 2 years pass every day (each day is a little different, sometimes less then a year, other days upwards of four, although four years is rare).
They all have bids on them over the price range you offered them originally, I'm too short on funds to afford their current bids.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DreamingInColour wrote:
They all have bids on them over the price range you offered them originally, I'm too short on funds to afford their current bids.
I offered them to you at a set price of 6000 per horse. 6000 per horse is what I'm still willing to sell them to you for. This type of sale is considered a 'Private Sale' and not a 'Bidding Sale'. Although anybody can still place a bid on them, only the owner can select to sell to a particular buyer, which means I can still sell to you for the agreed upon price regardless of other bids.

We have a contract for the sale of these horses to you for 6000 each or 7000 for one if you choose to accept either offer. This is our contract and it supersedes other offers.

I'm willing to take a short-fall on these horses, if you still want them, I have no problem with that, regardless of how much other players might want them. It just goes to show you that these horses are worth more than I'm selling them to you for. :D

Even if you want to sell them immediately afterward for whatever highest bid you want, you're welcome to do that, I'm selling these horses to you so that they can earn you money. If that means you want to turn them around and sell them on the market, that is your choice. They should earn you more if you kept them or they may prove more valuable in other areas (like breeding a new breed or a new competition horse or a new grinder, etc.). But once sold, these horses will belong to you and you can do with them as you see fit.

If you find yourself short on money to afford the 6000 apiece, let me know, I have more horses I'm training up and I'm willing to shift the contract over to them (you'll have time to save some monies then). Let me know.
DreamingInColour
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
DreamingInColour wrote:
I offered them to you at a set price of 6000 per horse. 6000 per horse is what I'm still willing to sell them to you for. This type of sale is considered a 'Private Sale' and not a 'Bidding Sale'. Although anybody can still place a bid on them, only the owner can select to sell to a particular buyer, which means I can still sell to you for the agreed upon price regardless of other bids.

We have a contract for the sale of these horses to you for 6000 each or 7000 for one if you choose to accept either offer. This is our contract and it supersedes other offers.

I'm willing to take a short-fall on these horses, if you still want them, I have no problem with that, regardless of how much other players might want them. It just goes to show you that these horses are worth more than I'm selling them to you for. :D

Even if you want to sell them immediately afterward for whatever highest bid you want, you're welcome to do that, I'm selling these horses to you so that they can earn you money. If that means you want to turn them around and sell them on the market, that is your choice. They should earn you more if you kept them or they may prove more valuable in other areas (like breeding a new breed or a new competition horse or a new grinder, etc.). But once sold, these horses will belong to you and you can do with them as you see fit.

If you find yourself short on money to afford the 6000 apiece, let me know, I have more horses I'm training up and I'm willing to shift the contract over to them (you'll have time to save some monies then). Let me know.
Okay, thank you. I'll purchase them both now :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DreamingInColour wrote:
You could take the one, but not the other, you appear to be out of room.
I'll keep trying until you can. I'm just letting you know. :D
DreamingInColour
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
DreamingInColour wrote:
Oh thanks for letting me know!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DreamingInColour wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Oh thanks for letting me know!
You have room, but not the funds...
She's starting to age a bit, now at 14 years, 6 months. Resend your offer with what you have on hand (less than 6000) so I can get her over to you when I sign on tomorrow.

Edited to add: I had to take her down temporarily for other sales and may do so again, if she's not up for you when you go to post, hopefully I'll be on the same time you are so you can just ping me.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DreamingInColour wrote:...
She has passed on.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Q
Last edited by KYTrainer on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

KYTrainer wrote:Umm... I’ m pretty new here as well, is it ok if I purchase a grinder as well? ( PLEASE I NEED MONEY BAD I SPENT IT ALL ON TRAINER COARSES).

Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:12 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:12 pm