The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

BREEDING PROBLEMM!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Caten
Visit My Farm

BREEDING PROBLEMM!

Post by Caten »

Now I only have one mare, and she only gives me colts, why??
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Re: BREEDING PROBLEMM!

Post by Southerngal »

Caten wrote:Now I only have one mare, and she only gives me colts, why??
I think that's just the natural throw of things on this game. It took me four tries before I got my my own filly.
Caten
Visit My Farm

Post by Caten »

Thanks for the reply!
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

Caten wrote:Thanks for the reply!
Sometimes if you keep breeding the same mare and stallion together they probably keep producing the same gender. Once you get the other gender everything will be random genders. But I'm pretty sure HWO balances the Colts and fillies, mares and stallion out so their won't be too many of that gender, that is probably why when a new colt or filly enters HWO then next foal that is born is a colt or filly. :)
Caten
Visit My Farm

Post by Caten »

Shady Maple Stables wrote:
Caten wrote:Thanks for the reply!
Sometimes if you keep breeding the same mare and stallion together they probably keep producing the same gender. Once you get the other gender everything will be random genders. But I'm pretty sure HWO balances the Colts and fillies, mares and stallion out so their won't be too many of that gender, that is probably why when a new colt or filly enters HWO then next foal that is born is a colt or filly. :)
Just got a new colt, the 5. or 6. I think :/ Switched stallions multiple times.
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Caten wrote:
Shady Maple Stables wrote: Sometimes if you keep breeding the same mare and stallion together they probably keep producing the same gender. Once you get the other gender everything will be random genders. But I'm pretty sure HWO balances the Colts and fillies, mares and stallion out so their won't be too many of that gender, that is probably why when a new colt or filly enters HWO then next foal that is born is a colt or filly. :)
Just got a new colt, the 5. or 6. I think :/ Switched stallions multiple times.
They a different mare then... But one off maket, maybe one of the horses have gender baby issues.
Caten
Visit My Farm

Post by Caten »

Shady Maple Stables wrote:
Caten wrote: Just got a new colt, the 5. or 6. I think :/ Switched stallions multiple times.
They a different mare then... But one off maket, maybe one of the horses have gender baby issues.
Im trying one more time :D Need to buy a new mare, with high GP, so I'm going to try one more time
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Caten wrote:
Shady Maple Stables wrote: They a different mare then... But one off maket, maybe one of the horses have gender baby issues.
Im trying one more time :D Need to buy a new mare, with high GP, so I'm going to try one more time
Good, good luck and keep on trying!
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

I have a friend who has 7 daughters. My husband has a friend who has 8 daughters :D
Just your average dumb luck, same as always :)
Sunnys Freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunnys Freezer »

maybe its the mare
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm