The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tobiano on NABs

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Tobiano on NABs

Post by Nazarach »

I recently searched for non-To NABs in the AC but there never seem to be any anymore. So are all NABs Tobiano carriers by default now? (Cause that would be rather unfortunate for breeding any NABs or half NABs without To...)
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobiano on NABs

Post by Abbih »

nazarach wrote:.
The admins said when they first added tobaino coloring, they made all AC NABs tobaino temporarily since everyone would want them, they said they would cut back the number of tobaino NABs once the tobaino coloring was established. I'll find the forum post about it.

On the last comment on the first page, someone asks the same question, Tom answers this on the top comment on the second page. I believe this link will take you to the second page.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 2&start=10
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Abbih wrote:
nazarach wrote:.
The admins said when they first added tobaino coloring, they made all AC NABs tobaino temporarily since everyone would want them, they said they would cut back the number of tobaino NABs once the tobaino coloring was established. I'll find the forum post about it.

On the last comment on the first page, someone asks the same question, Tom answers this on the top comment on the second page. I believe this link will take you to the second page.
I knew this post but I thought after just short of half a year they would've cranked the rate down already but decided not to anymore for some reason :/
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Post by Abbih »

Nazarach wrote:
Abbih wrote: The admins said when they first added tobaino coloring, they made all AC NABs tobaino temporarily since everyone would want them, they said they would cut back the number of tobaino NABs once the tobaino coloring was established. I'll find the forum post about it.

I knew this post but I thought after just short of half a year they would've cranked the rate down already but decided not to anymore for some reason :/
They must have cranked it down a little. I just checked the AC and there is one black NAB stud, everything else has markings, but he doesn't.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 pm