The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competitions

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
sierrarc
Visit My Farm

Competitions

Post by sierrarc »

I'm still really new, and im assuming that certain skills are better for certain competitions? Is there a list of what skills I should train up depending on what Competition I wish to enter?
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by Tjigra »

sierrarc wrote:I'm still really new, and im assuming that certain skills are better for certain competitions? Is there a list of what skills I should train up depending on what Competition I wish to enter?
I found this post to be most informative, including (but not limited to) the traits judged in every competition - http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =3&t=11683
BlueDream
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueDream »

What is this guidebooks for competitions window? I can not find any competition evaluation books. Would someone tell me what's up with that?
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

BlueDream wrote:What is this guidebooks for competitions window? I can not find any competition evaluation books. Would someone tell me what's up with that?
Competition evaluation books has not been implemented yet.
BlueDream
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueDream »

Okay, thanks.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:03 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:03 am