The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need help finding something

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Need help finding something

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I was looking through the forums trying to find the topics about the leopard gene. I have seen it before, but can’t remember where. I looked in almost every section 5-10 pages through and even tried the search thingy but still came up with nothing. Can someone help?
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Need help finding something

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:I was looking through the forums trying to find the topics about the leopard gene. I have seen it before, but can’t remember where. I looked in almost every section 5-10 pages through and even tried the search thingy but still came up with nothing. Can someone help?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =17&t=9416
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:I was looking through the forums trying to find the topics about the leopard gene. I have seen it before, but can’t remember where. I looked in almost every section 5-10 pages through and even tried the search thingy but still came up with nothing. Can someone help?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =17&t=9416
You are the best! Thank you so much!!! :D
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

your welcome :)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
SolarEclipse
Visit My Farm

Post by SolarEclipse »

I made an account yesterday and i decided to make a new account to help out my first. i read somewhere about transfering money/horses to a second account. How do you do that?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SolarEclipse wrote:I made an account yesterday and i decided to make a new account to help out my first. i read somewhere about transfering money/horses to a second account. How do you do that?
Simply buy your own horses. If you put them up for private sale, you can transfer them without the accident of another player purchasing them. You can only have two private sales up for non-upgraded accounts. Plus, in order to have multiple farms open at once, you will need to be in private mode for your browser, or have two different types of browsers open. Otherwise, you will need to log out of each farm before you can access the other farm.

As a last note, PT (pony tokens) are NOT transferable and the community/admin conclusion is that we don't want to add this as an ability (or also using PT to get money or vice versa).
SolarEclipse
Visit My Farm

Post by SolarEclipse »

ok thank you
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:
SolarEclipse wrote:I made an account yesterday and i decided to make a new account to help out my first. i read somewhere about transfering money/horses to a second account. How do you do that?
Simply buy your own horses. If you put them up for private sale, you can transfer them without the accident of another player purchasing them. You can only have two private sales up for non-upgraded accounts. Plus, in order to have multiple farms open at once, you will need to be in private mode for your browser, or have two different types of browsers open. Otherwise, you will need to log out of each farm before you can access the other farm.

As a last note, PT (pony tokens) are NOT transferable and the community/admin conclusion is that we don't want to add this as an ability (or also using PT to get money or vice versa).
Are you allowed multiple accounts to be active?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Our rules state (somewhere, I don't recall exactly where anymore), that we can have two accounts. Each one will need a separate email attached to it.
We can have an email dissociated from an account (making it obsolete) and reuse the email to start again (that's something admin will have to do).
Plus we can switch emails ourselves on our accounts (say you choose to get a new email, you can switch an account to the new email).
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Our rules state (somewhere, I don't recall exactly where anymore), that we can have two accounts. Each one will need a separate email attached to it.
We can have an email dissociated from an account (making it obsolete) and reuse the email to start again (that's something admin will have to do).
Plus we can switch emails ourselves on our accounts (say you choose to get a new email, you can switch an account to the new email).
Just 2?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:23 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:23 pm