The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quest help?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Quest help?

Post by Southerngal »

Hi! I'm having a small problem with one of my quests, and I was hoping someone could help. It says I need to 'Buy an old untrained horse' with 'less than 8% total training'. I bought a horse that I thought would work, but it didn't work. Is it even possible to complete this quest, becuase I haven't seen any horse with less than 8%.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Quest help?

Post by AltNazarach »

Southerngal wrote:Hi! I'm having a small problem with one of my quests, and I was hoping someone could help. It says I need to 'Buy an old untrained horse' with 'less than 8% total training'. I bought a horse that I thought would work, but it didn't work. Is it even possible to complete this quest, becuase I haven't seen any horse with less than 8%.
Don't know exactly what the values needed are, but I think the quest means the horse must be older than 20 years and to never have been trained at all...
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

AltNazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Hi! I'm having a small problem with one of my quests, and I was hoping someone could help. It says I need to 'Buy an old untrained horse' with 'less than 8% total training'. I bought a horse that I thought would work, but it didn't work. Is it even possible to complete this quest, becuase I haven't seen any horse with less than 8%.
Don't know exactly what the values needed are, but I think the quest means the horse must be older than 20 years and to never have been trained at all...
But when they're born they have 8% already, so it's kinda hard to figure this out
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Southerngal wrote:
AltNazarach wrote:
But when they're born they have 8% already, so it's kinda hard to figure this out
It's as Nazarach said. A horse that has no training, will have 8% and only 8%. If a horse gets trained even once, it may not fill the the requirements of your quest. Although we don't know the age of the horse you purchased, I'm inclined to think that the horse's age was the failing factor.

Take a look again at the specific requirements of the quest and check again the horse you purchased fulfills those requirements. I also think that you must purchase the horse outright and not through private or OBO sale. There is also the slim chance that your quest got stuck. If that's the case, take a look at the newbie help guide found in our help, guides section. It has a list of tries that has thus far proven successful to 'un-stick' the quest tutorial.

Let us know!
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

BlackOak2 wrote:
It's as Nazarach said. A horse that has no training, will have 8% and only 8%. If a horse gets trained even once, it may not fill the the requirements of your quest. Although we don't know the age of the horse you purchased, I'm inclined to think that the horse's age was the failing factor.

Take a look again at the specific requirements of the quest and check again the horse you purchased fulfills those requirements. I also think that you must purchase the horse outright and not through private or OBO sale. There is also the slim chance that your quest got stuck. If that's the case, take a look at the newbie help guide found in our help, guides section. It has a list of tries that has thus far proven successful to 'un-stick' the quest tutorial.

Let us know!
I'm guessing it just got stuck now, cause it decided to work this time.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Southerngal wrote:
Perfect!
We'll be around if you need additional assistance!
:D
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Southerngal wrote:
Perfect!
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Southerngal wrote:
Perfect!
Quick question: Do you know how to complete the login streak quest?
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Perfect!
Quick question: Do you know how to complete the login streak quest?
This quest seems to be bugged for many people - so if your counter alsways shows 0 days - even if you certainly logged in continously - you may have this (rather common) problem as well ^^' there seems to be no solution till now but maybe in the future it will be possible to complete <.<
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

AltNazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Quick question: Do you know how to complete the login streak quest?
This quest seems to be bugged for many people - so if your counter alsways shows 0 days - even if you certainly logged in continously - you may have this (rather common) problem as well ^^' there seems to be no solution till now but maybe in the future it will be possible to complete <.<
Oh ok thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm