The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Skills

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
larkspurblossom
Visit My Farm

Skills

Post by larkspurblossom »

Hi, on my skills on all three i passed but now it won't let me move on to other levels HELP
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Skills

Post by BlackOak2 »

larkspurblossom wrote:Hi, on my skills on all three i passed but now it won't let me move on to other levels HELP
I'm not sure I fully understand what you're issue is.
Please take a look over the newbie help guide, it has a lot of hints how to fix a lot of issues that we come across during game.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=8985

From what it sounds like, you already understand how to train in a player skill. How to choose one, wait for it to finish, click the complete button then start another.
It may be that you have a skill that's currently in training, or you haven't hit the complete button... or what it may be is that your cache needs to be cleaned out. Or very simply that you need to refresh the page.
There's info in that help guide that usually helps out all of us. If it doesn't solve your issue, then you'll have to be a little more specific.
Where is it exactly? Describe what's happening and include any error that pops up.
If we can't help you get it figured out, then it'll have to be forwarded to our admins for in-depth examination.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am