The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

World Records

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

World Records

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I'm just double checking but do horses only get world records when they beat the current highest record of that competition?
mora098
Visit My Farm

Re: World Records

Post by mora098 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I'm just double checking but do horses only get world records when they beat the current highest record of that competition?
Current highest score of that competition per level, so if your horse does a higher score than the record in racing level 1, he will break the record on it, but not on the other levels
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: World Records

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mora098 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:I'm just double checking but do horses only get world records when they beat the current highest record of that competition?
Current highest score of that competition per level, so if your horse does a higher score than the record in racing level 1, he will break the record on it, but not on the other levels
Okay thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:39 am