The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do you champ a horse?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Black Stallions
Visit My Farm

How do you champ a horse?

Post by Black Stallions »

So I know the horse has to be fully trained to do well in a competition, but I entered one of my horses in a competition and he did really well, but he didn't change into a champion or anything! How do you champ a horse then?
:D Sorry I sound silly but I really wanted to know!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you champ a horse?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Black Stallions wrote:So I know the horse has to be fully trained to do well in a competition, but I entered one of my horses in a competition and he did really well, but he didn't change into a champion or anything! How do you champ a horse then?
We ask questions, because we don't know; in this way we learn. This isn't a silly question and you don't sound silly asking it.
I might recommend visiting our help, guides section of our game (there's a link on the left of the screen). There are a lot of helpful articles and topics that cover the basics and even more that get into rather involved areas as well.
In the help, guides section, you will find this topic that will answer your question quite fully:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=3547

Keep in mind, titles and records can ONLY be earned in player-made competitions.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Black Stallions
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you champ a horse?

Post by Black Stallions »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Black Stallions wrote:So I know the horse has to be fully trained to do well in a competition, but I entered one of my horses in a competition and he did really well, but he didn't change into a champion or anything! How do you champ a horse then?
We ask questions, because we don't know; in this way we learn. This isn't a silly question and you don't sound silly asking it.
I might recommend visiting our help, guides section of our game (there's a link on the left of the screen). There are a lot of helpful articles and topics that cover the basics and even more that get into rather involved areas as well.
In the help, guides section, you will find this topic that will answer your question quite fully:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=3547

Keep in mind, titles and records can ONLY be earned in player-made competitions.
Thank you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:42 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:42 pm