The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Signatures?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

Signatures?

Post by Purple Lightning »

I was bored this afternoon and made myself a pretty signature, but...I have looked all over the settings / user control panel, and can't find ANYWHERE that says anything about saving a signature. Am I missing something obvious? I'd greatly appreciate any help...even if it's just the info that free accounts can't have one, lol. But I couldn't find anything about that, just avatars. The FAQ says that the signature stuff is in the control panel, but if it is, it is VERY well hidden, haha.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Signatures?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Purple Lightning wrote:I was bored this afternoon and made myself a pretty signature, but...I have looked all over the settings / user control panel, and can't find ANYWHERE that says anything about saving a signature. Am I missing something obvious? I'd greatly appreciate any help...even if it's just the info that free accounts can't have one, lol. But I couldn't find anything about that, just avatars. The FAQ says that the signature stuff is in the control panel, but if it is, it is VERY well hidden, haha.

To edit the signature, it's in the control panel (the easiest way to get there is to go to your mail notifications). It's found under the profile tab, and actually says 'Edit Signature'.

However, it is an upgraded option.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Purple Lightning wrote:I was bored this afternoon and made myself a pretty signature, but...I have looked all over the settings / user control panel, and can't find ANYWHERE that says anything about saving a signature. Am I missing something obvious? I'd greatly appreciate any help...even if it's just the info that free accounts can't have one, lol. But I couldn't find anything about that, just avatars. The FAQ says that the signature stuff is in the control panel, but if it is, it is VERY well hidden, haha.

To edit the signature, it's in the control panel (the easiest way to get there is to go to your mail notifications). It's found under the profile tab, and actually says 'Edit Signature'.

However, it is an upgraded option.
Aha, that explains why I couldn't find it, lol! Then I'll just save it for when I can upgrade soon...hopefully with the nifty sale going on this week. :-) Thank you!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Purple Lightning wrote:
Aha, that explains why I couldn't find it, lol! Then I'll just save it for when I can upgrade soon...hopefully with the nifty sale going on this week. :-) Thank you!
:D

Good Luck!
And it is actually, a very nice signature.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Purple Lightning wrote:

Good Luck!
Thank you! Graphics design is actually my part time job in addition to stay at home mommy, so I was excited when I realized I could make something fun to use on here, haha! For right now I put it in my farm page description. :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Purple Lightning wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Good Luck!
Thank you! Graphics design is actually my part time job in addition to stay at home mommy, so I was excited when I realized I could make something fun to use on here, haha! For right now I put it in my farm page description. :D
A lot of players do just what you did. They'll also include it on their farm logs... sales pages... so on. Any officially used farm page. So there are a number of areas you can use it, aside from using it as a signature.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:47 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:47 pm