The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How long until Pony Tokens appear?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
fluffyfg
Visit My Farm

How long until Pony Tokens appear?

Post by fluffyfg »

I've bought 1600 Pony Tokens, received a confirmation email from MyCommerce, but it's been a few hours and the Pony Tokens have yet to be added to my account. How long does it usually take? Is there anything else I need to do?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: How long until Pony Tokens appear?

Post by Tom »

fluffyfg wrote:I've bought 1600 Pony Tokens, received a confirmation email from MyCommerce, but it's been a few hours and the Pony Tokens have yet to be added to my account. How long does it usually take? Is there anything else I need to do?
Have the pony tokens arrived yet? I'll try and pull up this order to see what happened.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Can you give me the order number from the confirmation? It looks like some order went through with no username.
fluffyfg
Visit My Farm

Post by fluffyfg »

larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

You should see your purchase on your account now. I've corrected a bug in the new store code. Thanks for your patience.
fluffyfg
Visit My Farm

Post by fluffyfg »

Thank you very much! :)
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

larissar wrote:You should see your purchase on your account now. I've corrected a bug in the new store code. Thanks for your patience.
Hi my friend bought the bad of pt for me and they havent come through? I was wondering if the order actually came through or not?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 am