The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Temperament question

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Temperament question

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Are even tempered horses still a thing on the game? Or has it been wiped out and replaces with bombproof? I’m trying to fidure out the best temperament for hunter
Frost
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Temperament question

Post by Frost »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:Are even tempered horses still a thing on the game? Or has it been wiped out and replaces with bombproof? I’m trying to fidure out the best temperament for hunter
It's still a thing
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Frost wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:Are even tempered horses still a thing on the game? Or has it been wiped out and replaces with bombproof? I’m trying to fidure out the best temperament for hunter
It's still a thing
Alright. I guess theyre just hard to come by now.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

As Frost said.

You're likely only seeing bombproof because most horses are kept in pastures (high fiber will lower temperament).

Check the barns instead. Horses on barn-managed feed should show different results. However, stabilizing a horse's temperament in one zone other then high strung or bombproof is a quite a bit more difficult and in some cases nearly impossible.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:18 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:18 pm