The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Is there any way to turn off notifications?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Is there any way to turn off notifications?

Post by ShadowDragon »

I'm keeping some of my mares in the barn and it's a royal pain. I can't get the feed mixture worked out and they're either too fat or too thin. >_< The pop up notices are driving me insane. Is there any way to turn them off? If not, what is the correct mix for barn feeding so these notices stop popping up? Thanks!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Is there any way to turn off notifications?

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm keeping some of my mares in the barn and it's a royal pain. I can't get the feed mixture worked out and they're either too fat or too thin. >_< The pop up notices are driving me insane. Is there any way to turn them off? If not, what is the correct mix for barn feeding so these notices stop popping up? Thanks!
Yes. Go to the User Control Panel, Board Preferences, and Edit Notifications Options. There you are able to change your notification settings.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thank you so much! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
ShadowDragon wrote:I'm keeping some of my mares in the barn and it's a royal pain. I can't get the feed mixture worked out and they're either too fat or too thin. >_< The pop up notices are driving me insane. Is there any way to turn them off? If not, what is the correct mix for barn feeding so these notices stop popping up? Thanks!
Yes. Go to the User Control Panel, Board Preferences, and Edit Notifications Options. There you are able to change your notification settings.
Are you talking about the green box that appears after taking a turn and that eventually disappear? If so, then no, there's no way to change that.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Oh, well, that bites. :(
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ShadowDragon wrote:Oh, well, that bites. :(
Yeah, I understand how annoying it is
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

What do you guys feed horses in the stall? Is there a mix that will work for them so the notices stop? lol
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ShadowDragon wrote:What do you guys feed horses in the stall? Is there a mix that will work for them so the notices stop? lol
Usually you want to feed them around 100% of any feed and/or any mixes of feeds. Sometimes with a horse under 3 years old can need more than that, especially if they're being trained.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ShadowDragon wrote:What do you guys feed horses in the stall? Is there a mix that will work for them so the notices stop? lol
Use 100% weight gain.
If the feed and max feed goes over what the horse can eat in one sitting, then your horse won't replenish their energy and you will get the notification.

Also, take a look at this topic, found in our help, guides forum. It will fully explain how to feed a horse properly:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 12&t=16483
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thanks so much, everyone, and thanks for that link, BlackOak!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:01 am