The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Bug?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Bug?

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi, I've been trying to find a good Bard horse to adopt when suddenly this popped up when I tried to adopt a horse..

The Coats field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0

I have no idea what it means, but I can't adopt horses now. Thanks for any help with this!
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Bug?

Post by ShadowDragon »

Oops! I think I put this in the wrong spot, sorry about that!

Edit: It seems I'm able to adopt other breeds, but not the Barb.

Edit 2: I'm getting the same message for the Forest horse now. I can't adopt that breed either.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ShadowDragon wrote:Oops! I think I put this in the wrong spot, sorry about that!

Edit: It seems I'm able to adopt other breeds, but not the Barb.

Edit 2: I'm getting the same message for the Forest horse now. I can't adopt that breed either.
When you receive this 'glitch', it's an indication that the AC needs to be refilled. Give it a day. If it doesn't clear up, then we'll need admin to give it a kick. This does happen on occasion, most often when there's a new release of coats, because then everybody adopts all the available horses and something like 'ghost' horses are visible but for whatever reason, they don't seem to actually exist.
Generally, it clears itself up... an hour, a couple hours, or a day... But sometimes, as I said, admin needs to manually help it along.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thanks so much for the heads up, BlackOak! Good to know! :)
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi, it's been over a full day and I'm still unable to adopt Barbs. There was a gorgeous dappled stallion in there and I couldn't snag him. It almost killed me. lol Could the admin maybe work his magic, please? Thanks! :D
Gabby170902
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby170902 »

It's happening to me too, been over a day. Seen loads of lovely horses too
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Gabby, yeah, same here! The adoption process seemed to have resolved since I *was* able to adopt a couple of Barb stallions but they weren't what I needed and I released them. I went back to grab a couple more and got the same error message so it's down again. :(
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

The issue seems to be resolved. :)
Abilene
Visit My Farm

Post by Abilene »

I can't adopt any horses it saying The Coats field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0 I can't adopt any horses and I'm trying to get through basic training and I cant.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Abilene wrote:I can't adopt any horses it saying The Coats field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0 I can't adopt any horses and I'm trying to get through basic training and I cant.
Tom wrote:?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:48 pm