The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Facial markings

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Facial markings

Post by Ljusalv »

I was wondering how to breed for facial markings on horses? I can't seem to get it on mine. Is there something in particular I need to think about when breeding for it, or is it simply impossible?
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Facial markings

Post by Shill Farm »

Ljusalv wrote:I was wondering how to breed for facial markings on horses? I can't seem to get it on mine. Is there something in particular I need to think about when breeding for it, or is it simply impossible?
I have a project going for that although my stats still aren't great. I'd glad share horses with you if you'd like. Just check out my whiteface pastures.
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

Shill Farm wrote:I have a project going for that although my stats still aren't great. I'd glad share horses with you if you'd like. Just check out my whiteface pastures.
Really? That would be awesome!
I took a look at your horses, and this boy actually fits my breeding plan quite nicely. Could I breed with him in hopes of getting some white markings? :D
Dashed Autumn

If I manage to get some horses with markings you'd be more than welcome to breed with them :D I have some horses descent stats.
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Ljusalv wrote:
Shill Farm wrote:I have a project going for that although my stats still aren't great. I'd glad share horses with you if you'd like. Just check out my whiteface pastures.
I took a look at your horses, and this boy actually fits my breeding plan quite nicely. Could I breed with him in hopes of getting some white markings? :D
Dashed Autumn

If I manage to get some horses with markings you'd be more than welcome to breed with them :D I have some horses descent stats.
He's up.
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Ljusalv wrote:
Dashed Autumn

Would you like me to breed you a filly or colt of your own so you'd have more to experiment with?
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

Shill Farm wrote:
Would you like me to breed you a filly or colt of your own so you'd have more to experiment with?
I would love that :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm