The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Number of Horses

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Number of Horses

Post by meganrose55 »

im debating buying some PT so i can become premium however, my question is when doing this does it increase the amount of horses i can own or is there another efficient way to do it?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Number of Horses

Post by BlackOak2 »

meganrose55 wrote:im debating buying some PT so i can become premium however, my question is when doing this does it increase the amount of horses i can own or is there another efficient way to do it?
Purchasing PT does not directly increase the amount of horses you can own.
The player skills is one of two ways to increase the amount. That will get you up to 211. Right now, the only other way to increase the amount is through the Player Bonuses (in the store, NOT the market). You can purchase the Maximum Horses Booster, for another 25%. If you haven't finished all of the player skills, then the max horse boost will increase slightly to it's maximum as you finish the training.

At the present time, only these two options exist for the horse population we can have on any single account.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:38 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:38 am