The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trakehner Breeding

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
GhostlyGorgeous
Visit My Farm

Trakehner Breeding

Post by GhostlyGorgeous »

So, I've been working towards starting my own line of Trakehners, but have ran in to a bit of a road bump. :roll:

I have bred my Turkmene Mare to a Mongolian stallion which resulted in a Kirgiz foal... The Trakehner recipe calls for (Arabian x Thoroughbred) x (Turkmene x Mongolian)

Herein lies my question, if I bred my kirgiz foal to a 50% ArabThoro, would that still result in a Trakehner? The 'parent' breeds are the same but I'm just curious if anyone else has ran into this issue. Thanks in advance!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Trakehner Breeding

Post by 8arbarossa »

GhostlyGorgeous wrote:So, I've been working towards starting my own line of Trakehners, but have ran in to a bit of a road bump. :roll:

I have bred my Turkmene Mare to a Mongolian stallion which resulted in a Kirgiz foal... The Trakehner recipe calls for (Arabian x Thoroughbred) x (Turkmene x Mongolian)

Herein lies my question, if I bred my kirgiz foal to a 50% ArabThoro, would that still result in a Trakehner? The 'parent' breeds are the same but I'm just curious if anyone else has ran into this issue. Thanks in advance!
That would be cool, but it wont work :roll:
Seems you have to breed the parents of Kirgiz again and hope you get the mix you need.
Good Luck
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
GhostlyGorgeous
Visit My Farm

Re: Trakehner Breeding

Post by GhostlyGorgeous »

Thank you! I just wanted to make sure. I appreciate your time!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 am