Community Forum

Breeding!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Breeding!

Post by meganrose55 »

Just bred my NAB mare to an Arabian, I did the evaluation breed books for both mare and stallion and it came out as 4 yet I haven’t achieved the balaldi breed which I was aiming for?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeding!

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganrose55 wrote:Just bred my NAB mare to an Arabian, I did the evaluation breed books for both mare and stallion and it came out as 4 yet I haven’t achieved the balaldi breed which I was aiming for?
You dont get any garanties for breeding, You have a Chance, its all math.. Sometimes i breed horses and only get the breed after 50 breedings with the same horses.

Keep on trying, you will get there, just have patience
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Post by meganrose55 »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganrose55 wrote:Just bred my NAB mare to an Arabian, I did the evaluation breed books for both mare and stallion and it came out as 4 yet I haven’t achieved the balaldi breed which I was aiming for?
You dont get any garanties for breeding, You have a Chance, its all math.. Sometimes i breed horses and only get the breed after 50 breedings with the same horses.

Okay, thank you, fingers crossed it happens soon then :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganrose55 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Okay, thank you, fingers crossed it happens soon then :lol:
It also happens that all of a sudden you get the breed you want, while you didnt expect it. such suprises make up for the times you dont get it. But atleast you are trying and you work for it, so in my opinion you deserve it! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you aswell
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!