The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can't Login To Chat?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
PixelCranium
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Can't Login To Chat?

Post by PixelCranium »

I tried to login to the public chat on the same day I'm writing this. The extra window opened up like normal, but all it showed was a blank pod that said the words "Sorry, you are not allowed in chat".
I'm very confused, because (as you can see if you look at my account) I've only been on this game for about a week, and I've never been in the Chatroom before.
Has anyone had this problem/Does anyone have suggestions/Can anyone help?
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Re: Can't Login To Chat?

Post by Hazel »

PixelCranium wrote:I tried to login to the public chat on the same day I'm writing this. The extra window opened up like normal, but all it showed was a blank pod that said the words "Sorry, you are not allowed in chat".
I'm very confused, because (as you can see if you look at my account) I've only been on this game for about a week, and I've never been in the Chatroom before.
Has anyone had this problem/Does anyone have suggestions/Can anyone help?
Hey friend! There's no issue, new users are just locked from chat until they have five forum posts. ^^ If you poke around the forums a bit, you'll be there in no time. :D

Welcome to HWO!
PixelCranium
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Can't Login To Chat?

Post by PixelCranium »

Ohh ok I guess that makes sense lol
Thank you!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:32 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:32 am