Community Forum

part arabian x thoroughbred

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
caitlynbreeder
Visit My Farm

part arabian x thoroughbred

Post by caitlynbreeder »

im putting him in my barn beacuse he is one of my best horses but what would be the best foods to put him on
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: part arabian x thoroughbred

Post by BlackOak2 »

caitlynbreeder wrote:im putting him in my barn beacuse he is one of my best horses but what would be the best foods to put him on
What he can eat.
For hard keepers, those that can't each much total kg, I would suggest weight gain mix. For easy keepers, then you have a lot more room. If he's currently in training, then corn would be good, that will help raise his temperament if wanted and possible. If he's a current competitor, then raise or lower his temperament to the best level for his competitions and hold it there by using a combination of alfalfa cubes and performance. You may need to supplement a little with weight gain. To help hold a temperament, you'll need to balance fiber and sugar with protein. Sugar will raise temperament, fiber will lower temperament. Even then, some horses will bounce upward and downward with the feed.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Bri56830
Visit My Farm

Re: part arabian x thoroughbred

Post by Bri56830 »

caitlynbreeder wrote:im putting him in my barn beacuse he is one of my best horses but what would be the best foods to put him on
I put my horses that are in a barn on 10% Hay and 90% Performance Mix. It's a cheap mix and gets the horse all its nutrients. It also keeps the horses weight in check. Hope this helps! :D
Become a Patron!