The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Consider Reading Before Posting

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Consider Reading Before Posting

Post by Tom »

Done
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

Tom wrote:Done
My quest is stuck on birth a mare what happened I did AC turks and a random mare for sale and nothing worked :? :? whats wrong
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Try going to this page to see if it clears up http://www.horseworldonline.net/quests
silkiemom
Visit My Farm

Post by silkiemom »

I have logged in for 5 days in a row and it says I have 0 for my login streak. what do I have to do to change this?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

silkiemom wrote:I have logged in for 5 days in a row and it says I have 0 for my login streak. what do I have to do to change this?
There is a bug currently with the login streak counter. Many of us are affected by this. It hasn't been found or fixed yet (at last report).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
paulibarrio
Visit My Farm

Post by paulibarrio »

¿Me puedes ayudar? En el tutorial asignar puntos de atributos hago todo lo indicado pero cuando quiero elegir qué atributo asignar el punto no me deja añadirlo. ¿Qué puedo hacer?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

paulibarrio wrote:¿Me puedes ayudar? En el tutorial asignar puntos de atributos hago todo lo indicado pero cuando quiero elegir qué atributo asignar el punto no me deja añadirlo. ¿Qué puedo hacer?
Please note: Google translate was used.

You said: Can you help me? In the tutorial assign attribute points I do everything indicated but when I want to choose which attribute to assign the point does not let me add it. What can I do?

Attribute points are available when you level up. You get one point for each level you grow. You will need to Add it to which player stat you want. Then you will need to Save it. Once saved, it can not be removed. Then the ability to look at the attribute screen disappears until the next time you level up.

If you can not seem to add your available attribute points. Try a different browser. Your browser may need to be updated or may not be getting along very well with the game.

Does this answer your question? Or do you need more help?

Nota: Se usó Google Translate.

Dijiste: ¿Puedes ayudarme? En el tutorial asignar puntos de atributo hago todo lo indicado, pero cuando quiero elegir qué atributo asignar el punto no me deja agregarlo. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Los puntos de atributo están disponibles al subir de nivel. Obtienes un punto por cada nivel que creces. Tendrás que añadirlo a la estadística del jugador que quieras. Entonces tendrá que guardarlo. Una vez guardado, no se puede quitar. A continuación, la capacidad de mirar la pantalla de atributos desaparece hasta la próxima vez que suba de nivel.

Si no puede agregar los puntos de atributo disponibles. Pruebe con otro navegador. Es posible que tu navegador deba actualizarse o no estar bien con el juego.

¿Responde esto a tu pregunta? ¿O necesitas más ayuda?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
paulibarrio
Visit My Farm

Post by paulibarrio »

Eso es lo que quería saber, muchas gracias
JustinHorseRider
Visit My Farm

Post by JustinHorseRider »

what will it let me use the chat? it always says "Sorry, you are not allowed in chat."
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

JustinHorseRider wrote:what will it let me use the chat? it always says "Sorry, you are not allowed in chat."
You can use chat now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 pm